is he cheating? ex girlfriends, friends I LOVE YOU?? what do i do?

okay deal with me here for a min. im 16 and my boyfriend is 19. weve been dating for almost a year and we already live together. sometimes i dont know what to think or what hes thinking. he tells me i cant talk to any males what so ever, he answers the phone before i can to double check who is calling yet he can talk to his ex girlfriends. AND EVEN SLEEP AT THEIR HOUSE AND LIE TO ME ABOUT IT.

i dont know what to do i get so frusterated and throw things some times bc hes so paranoid that im cheating on him i cant even leave the house. But when other girls call he calls them "baby'' he tells his ex girlfriends he loves them infront of my face but he turns around and says he loves me, they mean nothing.

and i know what some of yall are gonna say is that the age diff is what it is but it isnt... i just cant figure out what it is. one min we talk about this and that together gettin hitched then the next were arguin? help me ppplease!

Who cares if he's cheating- he's controling, mainpulative and by making you thow things and explode he is successfully bringing out the worst in you. Is that the kind of person you want to marry, have children, and grow old with? If you are not looking for someone to do those things with at least look for someone who respects you and treats you like the queen you are today!

tink_turlte

gurl you need to let that go cuz it seems to me that he migth be cheatin on you thats why he dont want u to talk to any other guys. i know that u might love him and everything but you are too young to be going through stuff like this. i think you should find someone new. or if u dont want to do that have a talk with him about how u feel cuz you owe it to yourself.