Girlfriend got drunk and cheated on me.

When you find proof on this board, that I am a cheater, let me know.

Until such a time - you owe ME an apology.

Guys please remember I'm just asking for advice, I don't need comments like 'does she kiss you with that mouth' at this point in time. I'm young, fragile and confused, people on forums forget that they are talking to real people I guess.

There's no doubt what she did was horrible and unfair on me, but she's my best friend and I don't feel closer to anyone more than her. Everyone probably thinks she's a slut, but she's not. She really cares about me and her actions hurt her so much and are still hurting her.

Maybe I should see a councillor about this...

imbirox: I don't know if you are still reading your thread but I'll add my thought anyway.

You are not married, you don't have children together. You are 20 years old. Come on, why are you putting yourself and your girlfriend through something like this? Getting drunk and having sex with another guy is nothing more than the reason you break up and go your separate ways. She's too young to settle down and wants to have more sexual experiences with other men. You should be out there enjoying other girls, not getting emotionally hung up with a 19 year-old child.

Right now you think that "she's the only one", but you couldn't be more wrong. She's just the one you are comfortable with right now. You are emotionally dependent on her because it's easier than striking out on your own and getting back into the dating scene. Suck it up and get yourself out there - you will never regret it.

• Like 1
When you find proof on this board, that I am a cheater, let me know.

Until such a time - you owe ME an apology.

I never said you were, just a hunch. And you don't have to be a cheater to be a cheater apologist. There are other motivations for backing the betrayers.

I owe you nothing.

Darren Steez
Guys please remember I'm just asking for advice, I don't need comments like 'does she kiss you with that mouth' at this point in time. I'm young, fragile and confused, people on forums forget that they are talking to real people I guess.

There's no doubt what she did was horrible and unfair on me, but she's my best friend and I don't feel closer to anyone more than her. Everyone probably thinks she's a slut, but she's not. She really cares about me and her actions hurt her so much and are still hurting her.

Maybe I should see a councillor about this...

troll, who talks like "I'm young, fragile and confused"..please

• Author

Hi guys.

Sorry I haven't replied in a few days. I'm feeling alot better about it now.

Thankyou all for your help. It's sad though some people got in massive arguments over it. Thankyou to the people who were respectful of this.

So I've concluded that the overall view by people is to break up with her. Thankyou all for your input. From this post I have learnt that I'm no longer afraid to break up with her if i need to as I'm young and there's plenty more girls out there for me. I agree with what some people said, that I should experience other women, but right now I'm with Ella.

What she did was total bull**** and just evil, but there's not a doubt in my mind that she is remorseful for her actions and regrets it. I can't just fall out of love with someone, especially when she loves me.

Just the other day she made me an intricate book with photos and clippings of our relationship and put it all together. The start of it read 'Ryan, this is only one of the ways I can show you how much you mean to me. Thankyou for all your support, the affirmations, fun times and memories you have given me over the past months, may there be only more to come. I'm so incredibly lucky to have scored a gem like you. Love you, Ella xxx'

I may be young, but right now I'm in love. I'm gonna press on with this as I'm feeling better about it now. Thankyou all for your input, you guys have been great. If I don't want to be with her anymore, I'll leave her and find another girl. I now know that they are out there.

Thanks again,

Ryan :laugh:

Hi guys.

Thankyou all for your help. It's sad though some people got in massive arguments over it. Thankyou to the people who were respectful of this.

So I've concluded that the overall view by people is to break up with her. Thankyou all for your input. From this post I have learnt that I'm no longer afraid to break up with her if i need to as I'm young and there's plenty more girls out there for me. I agree with what some people said, that I should experience other women, but right now I'm with Ella.

What she did was total bull**** and just evil, but there's not a doubt in my mind that she is remorseful for her actions and regrets it. I can't just fall out of love with someone, especially when she loves me.

Just the other day she made me an intricate book with photos and clippings of our relationship and put it all together. The start of it read 'Ryan, this is only one of the ways I can show you how much you mean to me. Thankyou for all your support, the affirmations, fun times and memories you have given me over the past months, may there be only more to come. I'm so incredibly lucky to have scored a gem like you. Love you, Ella xxx'

I may be young, but right now I'm in love. I'm gonna press on with this as I'm feeling better about it now. Thankyou all for your input, you guys have been great. If I don't want to be with her anymore, I'll leave her and find another girl. I now know that they are out there.

Thanks again,

Young, dumb, and full of cum.

Good luck, Ryan.

Thanks again,

Good luck my man.

But looks like you are going to have to learn the hard way, but good luck just the same. I'm in your corner.

samsungxoxo
Hi guys.

Thanks again,

Oh dear this seems like a recipe for disaster. Don't be surprise it leads to a break-up in the near future (probably 3-5 months, at most a year from now).