thanks

Thanks Lee for the advise. I went to his house to return something before I got your message and we were talking and I was so close to taking him back but I didn't. He looked like he was going to cry. But I asked him about the girl that I found out that he slept with and he said he didn't tell me because he swore to her that he wouldn't tell anyone. I am so proud of my self now if I can keep it up that would be great. If anyone else has any advise for me please give it to me. Thanks again.

Way to go!!

I am really proud of your strenght because I know how hard it is when things seem so comfortable. It's funny as woman, we seem so concerned when a guy crys but we dismiss the fact that the same guy has made us cry so many times before!! Be strong and I check this page often if you need more help! I too need a bit of advice if you have any to give. I posted a message called up-date because I had posted one before that. Read the situation and tell me what you think if you have a moment to spare please. I hope it makes sense. YOu did the right thing!! Later!

Thanks Lee for the advise. I went to his house to return something before I got your message and we were talking and I was so close to taking him back but I didn't. He looked like he was going to cry. But I asked him about the girl that I found out that he slept with and he said he didn't tell me because he swore to her that he wouldn't tell anyone. I am so proud of my self now if I can keep it up that would be great. If anyone else has any advise for me please give it to me. Thanks again.