Bad mistake?

AliceInChains86

AliceInChains86

Hello all,

Just really confused and will prob sound really stupid but ive never been one to dabble with casual sex so here goes!

Ive been friends with this guy for several years now, he was back home visiting from uni so spent a few days with me and it was awesome! Before he came down we spoke every day, and he would often tell me he couldnt wait to see me and so forth.

We made it clear we wouldnt rush into anything and he was happy to see me a few times and just work out where to take things.

But instead i decided it would be a great idea to just spent the night around his folks house for some stupid reason, we agreed to not have sex and just hang out before he had to head back... As things had been so awesome that week i felt like he was really into me and i wasnt too fussed about what happened as i felt pretty secure...

Course he kept telling asking me for sex, kept suggesting we have sex, and eventually all that was talked about was sex... He made it clear we didnt have to have sex... but told me it wouldnt be such a bad thing if we did and i did end up liking him more...

the next day we had sex again and on my way home he barely made an effort to drop me back to the station, walked me half way and just pointed and said his goodbyes... No more holding hands or being overly cuddly like normal...

That was on monday, since then hes been online a lot but its just not the same as it used to be :( no more textes, no more constant messages online... nothing at all.

I plucked up the courage and asked him if he wanted to see me again, he said yes of course but that was kinda it...

Is this normal behavour? am i over reacting? or did he really just use me for sex?

Im just not sure how to go about it all or what i should do :(

I would really appricate any advice. Thank you

january2011

I think that after sex, he changed his mind about pursuing you. It may have been that all he was after was sex, especially since it looks like he put some pressure on you, or he just wasn't 'feeling it' anymore.

Either way, it's a pretty rubbish way to treat someone. I'm very sorry. I don't think you and this guy are friends anymore considering his post-sex behaviour.

I suggest going NC. If he's avoiding you, you're unlikely to get any answers from him. And any further attempts at contact are just going to be met with a lukewarm response or none at all, which will eventually turn into anger if you keep pursuing this.