im dying here :(

ahmedelsaka

hey, whats up guys?

my name is ahmed, first post, and sry if my story is lame, and thanks for those who actually took the time to read this and give some advice. :)

ok there is this girl that I like her name was natalie, but im a quiet guy, so I didn't even build up the courage to even talk to her, as I was scared of maby she would make fun of me, so I stayed quiet, but after like 4 years one of my friends, though he is an *******, I still hang with him as his older brother is my older brothers best friend, so I am forced to be friends with him, but he is a bad person as he talks about me and my friends from behind my back, so his name is jacob, after 4 years of me having a crush on natalie, it turns out that she had a huge crush on jacob, so he agreed to be her boyfriend, so he could make her kiss him, so I was really sad about that, but meanwhile, she disagreed to kiss him so he left her, and after that the skool was having a festival, so me and he played and hung out together for the first time, so after that me and her started talking, and soon enough she said that she loves me, and we hooked up but without anyone knowing, as jacob would make trouble for us, but after 2 weeks of being together, she said that she wants to be just friends as she doesent want to lose me ever, so I was crushed but it turns out that she really meant it and anted to be friends and she kept on saying that she loves me as a friend and also that im the closest one to her, but by time she hooked up with a guy, but she left him in less than a week, as he said that she should stop talking to me or he leaves, so she said that she wanted to talk to me and leave him, so that made me feel really good, and she said that nobody was ever better than me, but then jacob cam and he said that he loves her, and she fell straight for him, and I have been doing and I threw away many things for her, and I have no regrets, but after jacob came back, she forgot about all the ' your the best' and she threw away everything she said about me for him, and now I feel sad as I miss her and love her, she was perfect, I dont want anyone other than her :( she was the perfect girl, and so thats why I want to have her back, but now all she talks about is just what she does with jacob, and doesent talk to me the way she used to, I want her to leave him, but she is the one that is madly in love with him, I want to get back with her, and ill do anything, I would give away everything, I just want her, shew was the only one I had this close to me, and now he took her away :(

I need help on getting her back, she is in love with the wrong person, I have been perfect and gave her all the attention a girl needs and fought for her and helped her with every problem she came, and sheappreciates these from me as a normal friends, im not even the closest one to her anyomore, but she thinks that he is amazing like everyone else, but he used to make fun of her, and use her, and say bad things to her, and in the end, I go to be the useless friend and he is the one who gets the girl, I want natalie back :( she was perfect :(

can anyone give me any advice?? being in the friendzone hurts :(

your going to keep being in the freind zone my friend, because if she threw away all the nice and meaninguful things she said about you for some assface your not what shes looking for in a guy. let it go only time will tell still be a good friend the best you can be but dont let yourself get manipulated by her or anyone since girls like gies with backbones. maybe both of you should mature and then see who'll be your type in the long run.