My ex-gf wants to move in with me

I dated a girl for about a month, we slept together several times, some of the best sex I've had, and then we broke up and haven't been in contact for almost two weeks. I published an ad on FB that I'm looking for a female roommate, and she immediately sent me an SMS asking if she could come live with me. I knew she was looking for an apt (in a different area, though she got discouraged she couldn't find one in her price range), and I assumed she wanted to live alone, so I never asked her personally. She said since we know each other and she knows the apt, it could be a good idea. Do you think she misses me and wants another shot ? Or maybe a FWB relationship ?

Btw she broke up with me (on the phone) saying the relationship wasn't "proceeding as she hoped". No bad feelings whatsoever, it didn't last long. I would get back together in a heartbeat.. though I'm keeping my expectations low.

Red flag, red flag, red flag....

I would avoid this at all costs. Get a roommate that you can have an impersonal, friendly relationship with - not someone who will add drama to your life.

• Like 4
Eddie Edirol

She isnt looking to get back with you. How would you feel if she moved in with you, brought in a new bf, and started having sex with him late at night in her room while you were in your room?

• Like 1
She isnt looking to get back with you. How would you feel if she moved in with you, brought in a new bf, and started having sex with him late at night in her room while you were in your room?

I don't know, seems like although she broke it off, she broke it off cuz the OP wasn't giving her more. Now, by doing this "roommate" thing, she's probably trying to sneak her way in. :bunny:

• 2 weeks later...
Melbufama
I dated a girl for about a month, we slept together several times, some of the best sex I've had, and then we broke up and haven't been in contact for almost two weeks. I published an ad on FB that I'm looking for a female roommate, and she immediately sent me an SMS asking if she could come live with me. I knew she was looking for an apt (in a different area, though she got discouraged she couldn't find one in her price range), and I assumed she wanted to live alone, so I never asked her personally. She said since we know each other and she knows the apt, it could be a good idea. Do you think she misses me and wants another shot ? Or maybe a FWB relationship ?

Btw she broke up with me (on the phone) saying the relationship wasn't "proceeding as she hoped". No bad feelings whatsoever, it didn't last long. I would get back together in a heartbeat.. though I'm keeping my expectations low.

I would say no, and women never give the legit reason for a break up so you cant say be like "we had a clean break up", shes gonna bear her fangs and your gonna be pissed to have her as a roommate when the inner bitch surfaces.