Told my feelings to my friend (girl)

Before i start telling my problem plz plz plz be patient with me for my lack of English TY.

I finally had the nerve to tell her i have the feelings. I apologized told her i was deeply sorry to put her in an uncomfortable situation and act really selfish. When i start to develop i have these mix feelings. I hope my action doesn't destroy our friendship and i don't want to loose you. So, the next day she replied back saying are you telling the truth or were you just joking. I replied back told her that all my feelings for her are real and it was unexpected and i never felt that feelings before. I was lost and confused because i know you have a boyfriend meaning i can't be with you. She said back that she will be always be there for me and the weird part is she said you know im old and ugly right (9 years older). BUT the main problem is that whenever i see her we would always flirt like complimenting how sexy and beautiful she is and she would tell me how i look more mature and handsome and i would get physically with her such as holding her hands, pinching her hips etc etc. Next couple days without talking to her she send me a message on Facebook if i was available on such day to go treat her at sushi or watch a movie because i did asked her a favor way back if i could pay back after bringing me food to work numerous time.

Just for the background we're also a co-worker but since she moved to different shift i rarely see her but only if there's overtime.

So, my question what do i do? I mean i would love to go sushi and watch a movie with her but does she knows that this isn't a treat anymore because the fact that she knew i have the feelings for her and that she never told me or give me a hint we should remain friends and she has a boyfriend, though she never mentioned about him and their relationship. PLZ HELP ME GUYS! What should i do?

january2011

You distance yourself. You stop getting touchy-feely. You stop telling her that she's sexy and beautiful. You back off.

That is, unless you actually do want to come between her and her boyfriend.

Otherwise, if she were serious about you, she'd be with you and only you. As it stands, it looks like she's using you. Probably to boost her ego. Don't let yourself be used like that.

Find a girl who is single and free to be with you.

• Like 1