Is he intretsead in me?

JCTinsurrey

Hi

New here, and need some advise, a long story so bear with me.

Met a guy, through a internet talk site in april 2002, we talked via chat site, e-mail, and phone, we eventually met up in dec 2002. Ok, thing is hes in the army, and very shortly after we met, he was on stand by to go out to Iraq, we both agreed to keep in touch, but just after christmas day, he told me that he was given 4 days leave, as he was being flown out on jan 2nd to Germany to go with his unit and fly out to Iraq. What happened was I went a bit silly on him, because at the time I thought he was giving me the cold shoulder by not answering my texts or calls etc, so it made me a bit paronoid and I thought the worst (that he did not like me enough really and was avoiding me etc), so we had an argument, he told me through a text that hes going and doesnt want to be friends anymore, he was very wound up, and I said don't bother contacting me etc, I regrettted it a day later, but too late by then.

Now to the present, I decided to get back in contact with him, basically because no matter how hard I try to forget him, i just cannot, I did not have his number anymore or any contact details, I threw them away in a moment of annoyence, and the only way was to use the chat site we used to use, so a year and 3mths later I wrote him an offline message, and the next day he replied, but I am not sure what to make of it all,we hand now have been chatting online for 3 weeks now he talks to me most of the time, but seems huffy with me occasionally, then asked last week if I would get a cam, so he could see me again, next time we speak online, , he ask's to use my cam with him, I said no because i had friend around, and felt it wasnt right at the time, he gets the huff, he's like up and down with me, if you understand, but yet still always talks to me, even replies to offline messages. Tonight he told me that he had kept my photos that I sent him up to the point thou that when he was out in Iraq he had to shred them, had to because of security, I aksed him what was they doing out there with him in the first place ( I thought he would have chucked them away after the way we parted), his reply was, they were in his kit" so I take if from that he kept the for some reason, and I guess it gave me a little insight to how he felt about me I guess. But what i want to know, does it sound like he is intresteaded in me?, as really we have not progressed past just chatting on this site?. Why is he taking so slow, like to ask for my number or e-mail even???, any advise would be gratfully recieved. Thanks all