Tony Rules!

Need Help NOW in TEXAS!

Need Help NOW in TEXAS!

Hey All,

It's me - the girl with Bed Buddy problems earlier this week. Well, I took Tony's advice and paged him. (Just wanted to avoid that initial human interaction stuff). He called me back in less than five minutes, and we're going out on Friday. Yay!

Tony rocks. Always listen to his advice, 'cause he knows all! Thanks!!

Well, that's awfully nice to say...but I'm not nearly right all the time. I think it's best when people consider all the advice posted and come to their own conclusions based on what they know about their situation.

I am so happy things worked out for you.

Concerned Person
Tony is great...but he's married! And Tony, what are you doing giving your pager # to these ladies??? The loveshack wasn't designed for you to meet ladies out on the weekend. I agree, "Tony Rules"...But Tony is married!!!

(I bet Paulie wouldn't do any such thing)

Concerned Person seems to have gone on a drunken rampage this afternoon. I do not own a pager and so could not give the number out. I have never given my home phone number out on these pages either and would never do so.

However, I do give me email address: <e-mail address removed>

I just re-read the original post and saw where the person said they "took Tony's advice and paged him." It wasn't me she paged, it was the guy she was having problems with...again, I don't have a pager.

But I can certainly see how if you were reading fast you could have gotten that impression. God help myself if people started paging me.

Have a great evening.

Need Help NOW in TEXAS!

Nope, I never paged Tony (although I probably would've, had I had the number!), I paged my almost boyf. And things are still working out well. Only hours to go before our big date. Fingers crossed!

And Tony - as well as anybody else considerate enough to give advice on this site - rocks!

I just re-read the original post and saw where the person said they "took Tony's advice and paged him." It wasn't me she paged, it was the guy she was having problems with...again, I don't have a pager. But I can certainly see how if you were reading fast you could have gotten that impression. God help myself if people started paging me. Have a great evening.