Looking For Ladies??

Paulie

Go to an upscale mall. They're absolutely everywhere!!

My dear Lord...I just took a walk in a very upscale mall in my city (the kind with Armani, Ermenegildo Zenga, Neiman Marcus, Sharper Image, Victoria's Secret, etc.)...and they were absolutely everywhere.

I don't mean to sound predatory, but just thought I'd pass on my observation...(I'll post again later...gotta go...back to Macy's!...)

Hopefully, none of those ladies carrying shopping bags from all those glorious stores are wearing wedding rings - can I assume you check that out while you're checking the contents of their...uuummmm.... shopping bags? Sure beats the potluck social idea, I guess! Good luck!

If you paid attention, I talk about going to the malls all the time. But just a bit of advise about those upscale malls. You will find lots of upscale ladies who like to bring upscale credit card bills back to Pullie to pay, OK.

Is mi spilling gittin any better? Please advice.

Concerned Person

HEY TONY I HOPE YOUR EYES GET ALL WATERY TRYING TO READ THIS POST BECAUSE I'M WRITING IT IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, AND YES I USED MY SPELLCHECK, AND I WAS HOPING YOU'D READ THIS BECAUSE MY CORRECTING THAT DUDE'S SPELLING WAS NO WORSE THAN YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT PEOPLE POSTING LONG POSTS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS WITH ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY NO SPACES BETWEEN PARAGRAPHS AND THE USE OF INSANELY LONG RUNONN SENTENCES, WHICH IS WHAT I'M SURE WILL DRIVE TONY NUTS. OF COURSE I WILL DELETE THIS STUPID POST SHORTLY, BECAUSE ME AND TONY ARE GETTING SILLY AND OUT OF CONTROL ON THE SHACK.

hey baby u wanna have sex eith me? HEY TONY I HOPE YOUR EYES GET ALL WATERY TRYING TO READ THIS POST BECAUSE I'M WRITING IT IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, AND YES I USED MY SPELLCHECK, AND I WAS HOPING YOU'D READ THIS BECAUSE MY CORRECTING THAT DUDE'S SPELLING WAS NO WORSE THAN YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT PEOPLE POSTING LONG POSTS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS WITH ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY NO SPACES BETWEEN PARAGRAPHS AND THE USE OF INSANELY LONG RUNONN SENTENCES, WHICH IS WHAT I'M SURE WILL DRIVE TONY NUTS. OF COURSE I WILL DELETE THIS STUPID POST SHORTLY, BECAUSE ME AND TONY ARE GETTING SILLY AND OUT OF CONTROL ON THE SHACK.

Hey Paulie,

We've discovered something here:

I went with a friend to a bookstore at lunch the other day, we were looking for books for a management paper. I had three men approach me...

Ladies, the men are ALL in the management section at your local bookstore.

Paulie, no wonder it has taken us so long to find someone! We've been shopping at the wrong places. :)

Dear Concerned Person:

Paulie and I know each other personally and I have been kidding him about a post he made on people who use the words advice and advise improperly. I have never seen the post you referred to in which you corrected someone's spelling.

I never insult people's grammar or spelling and I absolutely think levity has a place at the LoveShack and anywhere else. Even the Pope tells jokes on Sunday morning, some of them are pretty good (especially the one about bears in the woods being Catholic).

So sorry you took my post to Paulie personally but it had NOTHING to do with you at all. I don't even know who you are.

I hate to inform you but the men in the bookstore hanging out in the management section are mostly store detectives approaching suspicious looking female customers.