Why do people call me ugly :( online

I have put my photo recently on yahoo answer many times and always get a rating of 1-2. I am asian GUY, 18 and chubby. I put a picture of photos to rate online between my friends and myself, and I always got the lowest rating.

Is there anyway of improving my attractiveness? Cause when i put my pic up I was only showing my face so losing weight wouldnt have changed it much :S. I didn't show much of my clothes but 80 % of the screen was my face.

Before this i had good self esteem because i thought i was pretty good looking but since i was never on a date and had a girlfriend, i was wondering myself how i really looked thinking i was a late bloomer. I thought i was atleast a 6 out of 10. At first i saw low rating and thought to myself meh w.e just a few people they have different taste but the second,third,fourth time i posted my picture up i still got the same response of 1-2.....Now i am second guessing myself of looking handsome and ever getting a GF or someone to like me.

PS: I have many guy friends though

Philosoraptor

Attractiveness is very subjective. You might not be great looking to some while others might go crazy over you. It's not about attracting everyone but about attracting the right one.

I'm not one to know much about improving looks, but consider changing outfits and maybe colors? Hairstyle? I dunno. We can't do much without a picture. You could upload one to your profile here on the site that way you can remove it later.