PLEASE I NEED INPUT

I have been dating the most wonderful man for about a year now. I am 21 and he is 25 we are in college. Yesterday I had an interview with a fortune 100 company for an interview and the companies recruiter hired me on the spot. Here is where the problem is I live in Michigan and would have to move to florida for 8 months. That is a long time to be away from my BF. He is totally supportive of this and says that it is a great oportunity for me and I should take it up, and I know that he is heartbroken at the thought of me going considering for the past year we have been together everyday, I am not happy at the thought of leaving him either. We have talked about it, and we know that we can make it, but I want outside information...what do you think that I should do...I need some advise....how do you make a VERY long distance relationship work???

Eight months isn't that long. If the two of you are really tight, he can fly to Florida twice a month and you can fly to see him when you can. You can call each other often. For those who travel that often, there are some pretty good deals on airfares. Your guy will really enjoy visiting Florida, especially in the winter.

Now, the big question is once you've wrapped up your training in Florida, will you go back to work where your guy is or is there a possiblity of getting sent elsewhere?

The time apart can bond the relationship even more if you do it right. This is something the two of you will be doing together, supporting each other, so your future together will be more solid.

My vote is to go to Florida, call and visit each other as time and money permits, and make it work. Just be sure your company puts you back near your buy after eight months.

Good luck!!! Eight months will go by fast. And while you're in Florida, be sure to visit Busch Gardens in Tampa, DisneyWorld in Orlando, Cypress Gardens in Winter Haven and Silver Springs in Ocala. Tell them Tony sent you and they'll treat you great!!!

I think it sounds like a good opportunity for you and you should take it.

The 8 months will go by fast. He will have a great time visiting you. Too many women get into the habit of giving up great employment experience because they are in a relationship.

When a relationship is good, it can stand the test of time and separation.

Eight months isn't that long. If the two of you are really tight, he can fly to Florida twice a month and you can fly to see him when you can. You can call each other often. For those who travel that often, there are some pretty good deals on airfares. Your guy will really enjoy visiting Florida, especially in the winter. Now, the big question is once you've wrapped up your training in Florida, will you go back to work where your guy is or is there a possiblity of getting sent elsewhere? The time apart can bond the relationship even more if you do it right. This is something the two of you will be doing together, supporting each other, so your future together will be more solid. My vote is to go to Florida, call and visit each other as time and money permits, and make it work. Just be sure your company puts you back near your buy after eight months. Good luck!!! Eight months will go by fast. And while you're in Florida, be sure to visit Busch Gardens in Tampa, DisneyWorld in Orlando, Cypress Gardens in Winter Haven and Silver Springs in Ocala. Tell them Tony sent you and they'll treat you great!!!