Marines

Trisha

Has anyone or anyone's boyfriend ever been to Boot Camp? If so could you please write or e-mail me. My boyfriend of two years is leaving Jan.6 for six months to go to the Marines. I would love to hear from anyone who knows anything about the Marines or Boot Camp so if you have time to chat I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks a lot,

Trisha

Has anyone or anyone's boyfriend ever been to Boot Camp? If so could you please write or e-mail me. My boyfriend of two years is leaving Jan.6 for six months to go to the Marines. I would love to hear from anyone who knows anything about the Marines or Boot Camp so if you have time to chat I'd love to hear from you! Thanks a lot, Trisha Hey Trisha,

My name is Alicia and my boyfriend of two years also is leaving to boot camp on Jan.25th I'm gonna miss him cuz he's enlisted for 4 years. We plan to get married in about 2 years so I'm just gonna wait patiently for him. I know it's gonna be hard when he's gone cuz I'm used to seeing him every day. Good Luck to your man and you I hope things go good for you.

steven turner

Hello:

My name is Steven and I'm in the Marines right now. Bootcamp is only for 3 months. He will gone for a long time afterwards though. After 6 months being in the Marine Core I was sent to Okinawa Japan for 12 months. I have only been in the Marines for 16 months but I know a lot about it already. But your man should be back from boot camp on aboutt the 25th of April. But if you have any further questions about the Marines just e-mail me and I will be more than happy to answer them. One question what kind of job is your man suppose to be in the Marines? I'm in Motor Transport.

Cyber Friend,

Lcpl Steven Turner

Hello: My name is Steven and I'm in the Marines right now. Bootcamp is only for 3 months. He will gone for a long time afterwards though. After 6 months being in the Marine Core I was sent to Okinawa Japan for 12 months. I have only been in the Marines for 16 months but I know a lot about it already. But your man should be back from boot camp on aboutt the 25th of April. But if you have any further questions about the Marines just e-mail me and I will be more than happy to answer them. One question what kind of job is your man suppose to be in the Marines? I'm in Motor Transport. Cyber Friend, Lcpl Steven Turner Hi Lcpl Steven Turner I just read your message about marine life. Are all marines gone for a long time? Am I going to be able to go with my boyfriend wherever he gets stationed? I'm trying really hard not to get sad because he is leaving me in 9 days, but Im gonna try and keep busy with school and work while hes at boot camp. Please e-mail me and let me know more info about marine life please. Oh he'll find out his m.o.s. this Friday. Thank you Alicia Carrizoza

HellO:

Unfortunateley I do not know too much about the marines, but my husband is in Army's basic training, he left on 12-30. At first it was hard because you spend so much time with this person, than suddenly the next thing you know you are writting letters and anticipating one is in the mail box waiting for you. It's been hard for me, but I have school and I'm living with his family, which makes it easier. Also, the fact that after his traning I will be going up with him. It's hard but it will pay off at the end. Just spend as much quality time with him as you can because you probobaly won't be able to talk to him that much. I believe that letters will be your main communication until training is done and you will find yourself searching for ideas to make each letter unique and romanti(any ideas welcome). Hang in there-it's true what they say-absence makes the heart grow fonder.