EX-GIRLFRIEND

I'm a sophomore in college, and my ex and me broke it off (her choice)at the end of the summer. Now I live in the same dorm building as the new guy she's seeing. And I go downstairs to do laundry and stuff, and have to see her in boxer shorts and tee-shirt, and it's making me sick with hurt 'cause I know this is what she wears after sex. I'm kinda gettin over her, but when I actually see something like that, it ruins my day, week. any advice?

Did you expect her to never have sex again after she broke up with you, or to change her post sex attire of choice?

Yes, it can be painful, it can ruin your day if you let it. But those are the simple risks you take when you do this love thing.

She is prouncing around in boxer shorts and tee-shirt for the purpose of running into you and hurting you. The worse thing you can do is allow her to be successful.

Buy some boxer shorts and a tee short her size, wrap them up in a gift box along with some condoms, and have them with you the next time you see her. Hand her the box and say, "Here, these will look better on you...I hope they fit both of you." Smile comfortably and be on your way.

This will all pass in time. As soon as you feel ready, find yourself another lady, a nicer one, and you'll forget all abou this.

You can always pay someone else to do your laundry or whatever else you do downstairs.

She sounds very insensitive to be parading around in front of you and doing laundry in your building. But I know it hurts and it would be hard for anyone to take. Therefore, avoidance is the best tactic. Change the hours you do laundry.

Did you expect her to never have sex again after she broke up with you, or to change her post sex attire of choice? Yes, it can be painful, it can ruin your day if you let it. But those are the simple risks you take when you do this love thing. She is prouncing around in boxer shorts and tee-shirt for the purpose of running into you and hurting you. The worse thing you can do is allow her to be successful. Buy some boxer shorts and a tee short her size, wrap them up in a gift box along with some condoms, and have them with you the next time you see her. Hand her the box and say, "Here, these will look better on you...I hope they fit both of you." Smile comfortably and be on your way. This will all pass in time. As soon as you feel ready, find yourself another lady, a nicer one, and you'll forget all abou this. You can always pay someone else to do your laundry or whatever else you do downstairs.