What is your ideal physical type? (with pics)

Eternal Sunshine

I think Jennifer Aniston would look great as a brunette. Her skin is olive and her eyes are light. Not sure why she never goes darker.

ES, I love your hair dark!

• Like 1
  • Author
Eternal Sunshine

SD - I hope you don't get offended, but why would a girl date you?

You are in college in your 30's, you have no real job, you have no friends. I am not sure what your future career plans are, but right now - you should sort that out first. Being short is the least of your problems.

I am not sure what you did with your life before college, perhaps there is a good reason for all of this that I missed.

• Like 1
  • Author
Eternal Sunshine

Aw thanks :)

I like it too. I am going to keep it dark - it's closer to my natural hair color and I can just dye it at home. Lots of $$$ saved.

Not having millions of dollars or being a celebrity.

Or simply your attitude is not considered overwhelmingly attractive? Whatever works for you ...

• Like 1
ThaWholigan

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It's summer now, girls have gotten out their short skirts with flower patterns and don't wear bras ... how odd would it be if i got on top of a lamppost and started taking pictures ????

somedude81
Did you notice that the woman in your pic is wearing a wedding band?

Nice catch.

So she's more attractive than I am.

You are in college in your 30's, you have no real job, you have no friends. I am not sure what your future career plans are, but right now - you should sort that out first. Being short is the least of your problems.

I am not sure what you did with your life before college, perhaps there is a good reason for all of this that I missed.

He could be obese and he would still get a gf, it's the attitude that's holding him back.

somedude81

First tell me what women actually want, then I can say why one would date me.

Otherwise I'd just end up listing a few things that girl don't care about.

Before college I was just shy and quieter. I stopped growing at 14, had acne and was quiet. I might as well have been carrying around a "Don't Date Me sign" up until I was 23.

In college i was 80 pounds overweight, i had a full beard i dressed only in black jeans, black hoodie and i was quite unkept in appearance. I smoked like crazy and to my shame, i had poor dental hygiene.

I had in 4yrs, 4 girls seriously interested in me, to the point where they're signals of interest were ... embarassingly clear [i want to kick myself now for not going for it].

3 of them were quite attractive, including this girl with a bubble butt and another one who was blonde and almost petite. All of them were in good shape.

If you're height is what is keeping you from dating, then it's because you let it keep you from dating.

If you were happy with yourself, they would be pouring in because i hate to say it but 'money don't make them horny'.

Think about this well.

Your attitude seaps through your tonality and body language which makes up 95% of human conversation, who cares if you say the right words.

• Like 1
somedude81
In college i was 80 pounds overweight, i had a full beard i dressed only in black jeans, black hoodie and i was quite unkept in appearance. I smoked like crazy and to my shame, i had poor dental hygiene.

I had in 4yrs, 4 girls seriously interested in me, to the point where they're signals of interest were ... embarassingly clear [i want to kick myself now for not going for it].

3 of them were quite attractive, including this girl with a bubble butt and another one who was blonde and almost petite. All of them were in good shape.

You didn't mention your height.

If you're height is what is keeping you from dating, then it's because you let it keep you from dating.

And how do I let my height keep me from dating?

Last time I checked, it doesn't go around telling the girls I've asked out to reject me.

If you were happy with yourself, they would be pouring in because i hate to say it but 'money don't make them horny'.

Think about this well.

Sorry, but I don't think being happy with myself is the key. Odds are I could be perfectly happy with me, and still be ignored by women.

Your attitude seaps through your tonality and body language which makes up 95% of human conversation, who cares if you say the right words.

You're probably right.

Though I'm sure being awkward and not having an attractive sounding voice doesn't help.

You didn't mention your height.

And how do I let my height keep me from dating?

Last time I checked, it doesn't go around telling the girls I've asked out to reject me.

Sorry, but I don't think being happy with myself is the key. Odds are I could be perfectly happy with me, and still be ignored by women.

You're probably right.

Though I'm sure being awkward and not having an attractive sounding voice doesn't help.

Yes you do.

I told you, 95% of communication is body language and tonality and most of that is body language alone.

It doesn't matter if you have the right words, it's all about how you say them and what your body does when you say them.

You have a defetist attitude, it seaps through your posts so much everyone is noticing it.

You haven't tried to reframe your perceived lacking in the 1yr i've read this forum.

Do you honestly expect to convince me/us that no short guy [for his society] has ever procreated in the history of humanity ?

PS: And yes, even the guys who are good with women are not good with ALL women. They are good with a few women, but they don't care as long as 1/10 of them are interested.

They only see the 1 succes, you see the 9 failures.

Aw thanks :)

I like it too. I am going to keep it dark - it's closer to my natural hair color and I can just dye it at home. Lots of $$$ saved.

Great. :) It brings out your best features, IMO, in a way that the blonde doesn't.

First tell me what women actually want, then I can say why one would date me.

Otherwise I'd just end up listing a few things that girl don't care about.

Just answering your question in as concise a manner as possible: When I was in my early 20s and an undergrad (and a bit more superficial than I am now), if I were to consider a man about 10 years older than me, I would probably expect him to have the benefits of age - career, life experience, and emotional maturity, to be exact. I would have been fine dating an equally naive, starry-eyed, broke student of my age whom I could grow and learn together with, but it would not have been something I would expect of a 30-y-o.

• Like 1

somedude81 and his constant battle w/ height. Oh, how the not-so-mighty continue to fall. Kidding, kidding. :p

But seriously, somedude. I've never met a man that was shorter than me that couldn't get a date. Hell, I'm 5'9" and had a massive crush on the singer from Godsmack and he's like 5'5". I jokingly told my friends once that if he wanted to, I'd let him climb me as if I'm a tree. :lmao:

somedude81

Just answering your question in as concise a manner as possible: When I was in my early 20s and an undergrad (and a bit more superficial than I am now), if I were to consider a man about 10 years older than me, I would probably expect him to have the benefits of age - career, life experience, and emotional maturity, to be exact. I would have been fine dating an equally naive, starry-eyed, broke student of my age whom I could grow and learn together with, but it would not have been something I would expect of a 30-y-o.

Forget the age thing for now. But realize that I wasn't always going after girls 10 years younger than me. Once upon a time I was 20 years old, and going after 20 year old girls, and they didn't want me then either.

Lets just pretend that I'm 25 but I still have my part-time job, apartment and car. Can you answer what you wanted then?

somedude81 and his constant battle w/ height. Oh, how the not-so-mighty continue to fall. Kidding, kidding. :p

But seriously, somedude. I've never met a man that was shorter than me that couldn't get a date.

That's because you haven't met me.

Seriously though, it's my depression thanks to a rough childhood, plus having no luck with girls whatsoever, and throw in me being short for good measure, just to make sure I have no chance in hell.

Hell, I'm 5'9" and had a massive crush on the singer from Godsmack and he's like 5'5". I jokingly told my friends once that if he wanted to, I'd let him climb me as if I'm a tree. :lmao:

Celebrities are exempt.

Forget the age thing for now. But realize that I wasn't always going after girls 10 years younger than me. Once upon a time I was 20 years old, and going after 20 year old girls, and they didn't want me then either.

Lets just pretend that I'm 25 but I still have my part-time job, apartment and car. Can you answer what you wanted then?

All I can say is that that would be better than a 30 year old in the same situation in my own previous 20-year-old eyes, yes. Not going to extrapolate further.

somedude81
All I can say is that that would be better than a 30 year old in the same situation in my own previous 20-year-old eyes, yes. Not going to extrapolate further.

If that's all you were going to say, then why post anything at all? Unless you get some sick enjoyment out of telling me how nobody at my college is going to want to date me.

udolipixie
If that's all you were going to say, then why post anything at all? Unless you get some sick enjoyment out of telling me how nobody at my college is going to want to date me.

Likely she said it to motivate you to improve yourself and your situation to show you how the thing she sees as flaws wouldn't be held against a college age guy versus an older guy.

Did you get sick enjoyment out of your statement that was a bit of woe is me pity party that was reinforcing your belief that because you're as attractive as an obese gal or how you're short no to little gals want you?

You do have the option of considering gals your age or older and gals not at your gal.

• Like 1
somedude81
Likely she said it to motivate you to improve yourself and your situation to show you how the thing she sees as flaws wouldn't be held against a college age guy versus an older guy.

Motivate me to do what? She didn't tell me anything.

Hell the whole thing started because somebody asked me what I can offer to a woman, and I asked what women actually want, and then she gave me that nonsense.

You do have the option of considering gals your age or older and gals not at your gal.

I highly doubt women my age or older will be more forgiving of my circumstances then the younger women would be.

That's also why I said, pretend I'm 25. What would a college girl want out of 25 year old guy that is almost done with college? If girls only wanted guys that have careers and a lot of money, then no unemployed college guys would ever date.

• Like 1
udolipixie
Motivate me to do what? She didn't tell me anything.

She did tell you that when she was college age if she were to consider a man about 10 years older than her she'd probably expect him to have the benefits of age - career, life experience, and emotional maturity. She'd have been fine dating a same situation guy her age but it wouldn't have been something she'd expect with a 30 year old.

To me being told that and then told a similiar age guy in your situation is seen as better may suggest motivation to correct the perceived flaws.

I highly doubt women my age or older will be more forgiving of my circumstances then the younger women would be.

While a gal your age or older may not be more forgiving you would likely have a better advantage as they unlike the younger gal are considered decreasing in value and likely to have far less options.

The gals younger than you likely have guys their age, guys younger than them, and guys older than them competing for them. The appeal in older guys to it seems to most gals are that are the benefits of age as many tend to expect more from older guys not less or the same as the guys their age as they guess the guy would be more secure and established.

That's also why I said, pretend I'm 25. What would a college girl want out of 25 year old guy that is almost done with college? If girls only wanted guys that have careers and a lot of money, then no unemployed college guys would ever date.

Attractive, interesting, fun to be around, and sexually/romantically compatible generally tends to be what gals want out of guys their own age.

Though the difference is that you're not 25 and the expectations gals may have for a guy their age tends to be less than a guy who is older than them.

Edited by udolipixie
somedude81

Attractive, interesting, fun to be around, and sexually/romantically compatible generally tends to be what gals want out of guys their own age.

And that's all I asked for. Thank you.

So I have to be attractive, interesting and fun to be around. The sexual/romantically compatible is an unknown till that stuff actually happens.

I'm pretty much screwed on the attractive part so I have to somehow figure out how to be interesting enough and fun to be around to make up for my lack of attractiveness.