When should I text??

I hung out with a guy all day Sunday and we were def clicking I feel like. We both stayed with our mutual friend that night. We got pretty close on the couch but nothing intimate, just closer than u would get with a normal acquaintance. I dropped him off at his house on Monday morning. He said, "can I give you my number? My phone is dead. You should text me and we could hang out. You should friend me on Facebook so I can beat you at words with friends"

I sent him a frien request on Monday afternoon, but have refrained from texting. I don't want to seem too eager. What would be the best thing to do? He doesn't have my number yet so he couldn't text me if he wanted, but he could fb me and hasn't. But I def think he wants me to text otherwise he wouldn't have dropped his digits

Are you interested in him? If so, give it a shot. Usually the guy should initiate, but him not having your number may be the problem!

• Author

Well, I texted him last night. Just said what's up? And who I was so he would have my number. Haven't heard anything back so guess he wasn't interested