In love and looking for answears....?

dinsebi58

I am a 17 year old teen (pretty shy) and for the past year i have been in love with this girl from my class and its been "killing me" ever since because she is wayyyy over my league and by that i mean beautiful and smart... and i dont know how to make her like me back as much as i do...

I did all the things that a normal boy would do act nice to her,compliment her,making her laugh, i preety much let her do anythingto me like hitting me "AKA biCHH slap me how we call it" and other stuff thats much worse.That's the only way i manage to atract her attention.(I think)

I am an average boy not necessary good looking i even know that lets just say i look mediocre(meaning the face that's the main things that stands out right,rest of the body is well done cause i work out and keep fit)

The fact that's killing me is that almost always i think aboat her and i can't pay attention in school or at any stuff,i would just think about her.... Every time i dont have something to think about i think about her... (soo in love)

What should i do? Should i tell her i "am in love with her" and risk all the work i put into getting her to be close( just friends i guess...)

Or should i keep on being my self not telling anything (thats the things thats killing me the fact that i cant manage to tell her the truth about how i feel about her cause i am it will change my hole world and how people and my friends see me...)

Some Help would be greatly appreciated,tell me what should i do or what other things i could do...?

Ow and last i dont think asking her out will work and if u think it will give me some advice on how to invite her...

Ask her to do something with you. Try the tried-and-true "date" sites like going to the movies, going out to eat, and that sort of thing.

A one-sided "in love" emotion is strong (believe me, I know) but you really should get to know her more away from school and such. Get to genuinely know who she is, what her interests are, and if she's interested in you.

If she says no or makes excuses, then you know to try to move on. It's tough, but better than keeping up hopes that may never happen.

• Author
dinsebi58

We talk at school about a lot of things and we are preety open with each other this i suppose is a good thing.I dont realy understand her thinking process but i noticed she kind of likes to see me "in pain" like mayking me feel bad :( for some silly joke i might make.She even made me drop to my knees and begg but she always forgives me (its a lot of work though)

But i dont feel like were making a connection (yet i hope so),what should i do to make the connection stronger besides asking her out?

And soon after schoold ends i will finaly make the step and tell her i like her hope it works out well...........