21 y.o. Kissed 2 girls ever. is this sad?

i am 21, kissed my first girl which became girlfirned at age 18 1/2 out of school. Then dound another girlfriend who is my second kiss at age 20. i feel like i'm not going to have any experience in life. My girlfriend has had 50 + kisses in her life but i feel like i don't compare and have this jealosuy in me. I don't know what to do.l

Sundaymorning

comparing oneself is a very bad thing- but everyone does it. i will take my own advice that others have given me and pass it on. go at your own rate. there is nothing wrong with the rate you are going. if you do not like it, change it. otherwise, accept it with open arms.

If this can help, I had my first kiss at 21.

With a very lousy kisser.

Don't worry about it, you have plenty of time to have experience and kiss a lot :)

viciouscancer

well bro. there is one thing u have to understand. women have the adavantages in every relationship. this is because all they have to do is sit there and look pritty. its always there choice on what they want and who they want. most guys will try getting with girls who are easy, because it is no work. guys are a hell of alot more hornier that girls are, dont listen to what others people may tell u. most guys have to act a certain way to get girl attention. girls can act anyway they want, because personally we dont give a ****., as long as they get with us.

bottom line, girls have advantages in relationships, because they are the ones always complaining and therefore they get what they want. they are very manipulative.

Grinning Maniac
Originally posted by viciouscancer

well bro. there is one thing u have to understand. women have the adavantages in every relationship. this is because all they have to do is sit there and look pritty. its always there choice on what they want and who they want. most guys will try getting with girls who are easy, because it is no work. guys are a hell of alot more hornier that girls are, dont listen to what others people may tell u. most guys have to act a certain way to get girl attention. girls can act anyway they want, because personally we dont give a ****., as long as they get with us.

bottom line, girls have advantages in relationships, because they are the ones always complaining and therefore they get what they want. they are very manipulative.

Amen.

fundamental

viciouscancer,

*****bottom line, girls have advantages in relationships, because they are the ones always complaining and therefore they get what they want. they are very manipulative.*****

That's because you have to be in the driver's seat. If you always give in to them, they will always get what they want.

Check out the link:

http://www.globalmarketing.nu/vBulletin/index.php?