to Tony ,Deejette and other shack visitors

billy the kid

billy the kid

The discussion yesterday on love as a fleeting feeling was intresting. Love is not only a feeling, but also a state of mind and a belief.

Having said that Terssa and billy would like to thank you all for pushing us out of the nest.

"We" have found the feeling, the state of mind and the belief in "Us". Thanks all, billy the kid

Hey billy,

I'm not sure who this "Terssa" chick is but when you say "we" I know you're talking about you and me. :)

Ladies, the poetry flow from this sweet man's tongue until I melt in his warmth. He makes me laugh, makes me smile, he has me calling every man at work by his name...

And, for the record, billy already apologized profusely for the "Terssa" thing...no matter, he got the "we" right.

Taressa

So have you two met yet in person or is it strictly over the wires? Not to rain on your parade or anything, but imagination is a wonderful thing and we can become enchanted with words without knowing the true character of the person writing them.

Once a lonely soldier (23) "fell in love" with me when I was 14 years old. I was his pen-pal. By the time a year went by, he was actually proposing marriage to me for when he returned from his tour of duty. I was a skinny little girl and he was a fully developed man with an image of me in his head that was not real.

But still I am glad we raised the issue of your correspondence through Loveshack and caused you to take the next steps in contacting each other off-site. You sound like lovebirds.

I can imagine how funny it is when Taressa call every guy at work "Billy the Kid."

Hey billy, I'm not sure who this "Terssa" chick is but when you say "we" I know you're talking about you and me. :) Ladies, the poetry flow from this sweet man's tongue until I melt in his warmth. He makes me laugh, makes me smile, he has me calling every man at work by his name... And, for the record, billy already apologized profusely for the "Terssa" thing...no matter, he got the "we" right. Taressa

Hi Deejette,

Thanks for the warning. At this point we've talked over the telephone and have sent hundreds of the sweetest emails. Last week we exchanged pictures. He has beautiful eyes but my billy made sure to send me a picture that highlighted his beautiful strong body.

A good, wise friend has cautioned me to start with a blank slate of expectations when billy and I meet at the airport in two or three weeks. (He's coming to visit me!).

billy is a determined, patient love... I believe once he sets his heart on someone he doesn't let them go. I've told him that I think our meeting will be similar to one of the last scenes in "Beauty and the Beast". The Beast has magically turned into a handsome prince. Belle is frightened until she looks in the prince's eyes and sees the gentle beast she loved.

I'm hoping to see the man I love when I look in billy's eyes. And even if it all fizzles once we meet, these will have been some of the most beautiful weeks in my life... He takes my breath away.