selfish?

ahmedelsaka

hey,

I know this girl, her name is natalie, me and her go way back, we were together but she decided that I would be better if we were friends, and when she hooked up with another dude, we were still friends and said that im her best friend but didn't treat me like it, and now she broke up saying that she was sorry for not talking to me and treating me like she should, and now, we are really close, but today, I saw her walking with another guy, but its nothing serious, but I didn't like it, even if she was just friends with him, I want her to treat me more than him! but how? and I also want a way that is not awkward to talk and walk with her in school, any suggestions?

thanks in advance.

TaraMaiden

None.

Unless you grow some, and ask her out yourself, when she's single and unattached, what do you expect?

Mind you, it seems that you're a back-burner buddy with some uses - until she finds another guy, then you cease to be an amusement or entertainment.

I'd just steer clear.

Well, like your title suggest, try being more selfish.

Let her come to you, don't give her too much, make her yearn for your presence.

It's push and pull, try it. You'll be amazed.

relationship_stuff

You are stuck in the friend zone dude. Like others said, be a little selfish and ask her out. Let her know your feelings. Better yet, start dating other chicks and stop giving her any attention.