@women, does his sexual history bug you?

darkmoon

JesseJames

My question is, how the hell do I play this old harmony guitar I just bought for fitty buck?

Would you care to link me an international study with Southeast Asian countries in it? Can't seem to find any, and wikipedia is exceedingly vague.

Commenting only on the people whom I know personally, the average for first sexual act appears to be between 20-25.

Im on it. I know Durex (condom company lol) did an international survey on this a few years back and while not a comprehensive study by any means...self reported sex info is self reported sex info, so I would doubt the numbers would change if an international org took the time to conduct the study.

However, if you told me the nation you are from, Im sure I could find some info, because its usually the nations governments that do these studies on themselves. So I could find info one by one thats conducted by a government agency, because international agencies wont waste their time on it.

Regarding your friends...It makes sense that your friend would have a 20s first sexual act age. People choose friends like them, so their tastes would reflect yours.

Yes, it does bother me. My husbands past bothers me alot. For 2 reasons....

1.when I ask him how many women he has been with...he says he doesnt know.

2. He has cheated on his girlfriend everytime with the same girl since he was 15.

I on the other hand had only been with one other man and it was not like I planned it at allit was being a teenage drinking and smoking for the first time and got taken advantage of by an ex...that knew I was waiting until marriage. That was my first time, and he cant even tell me or give me an approxament number. I would rather just not know.

mesmerized
Yes, it does bother me. My husbands past bothers me alot. For 2 reasons....

1.when I ask him how many women he has been with...he says he doesnt know.

2. He has cheated on his girlfriend everytime with the same girl since he was 15.

I on the other hand had only been with one other man and it was not like I planned it at allit was being a teenage drinking and smoking for the first time and got taken advantage of by an ex...that knew I was waiting until marriage. That was my first time, and he cant even tell me or give me an approxament number. I would rather just not know.

Why did you marry a cheater? Do you really think he is going to be faithful to you? think again!

Yes i think it matters, I'm a man but i can honestly say that i've never had a one night fling with anyone in my life. Nor would i. I can imagine that i'm probably quite usual among the male community for thinking it's important. Most men seem to think it's a badge of honour to brag about their sexual activity. I don't. I think that intimacy should be saved for someone that's special to you and a person can only start to be special after you have got to know them and trust them.

Each to their own but i'm glad that i've never slept around. Intimacy should be something special with someone special.

Disenchantedly Yours

I prefer being with a man that's practiced some discreation and self control when it came to female sexual partners. Would I hold it against someone that slept with lots of women that I was dating? It would probably be hard to get over. It depends how compatible we are in other areas. But hypothetically, I'd like to be with a man that didn't sleep with every woman just because he could or just because he was horny.

I think men and women both respect some amount of self control in the other gender whether its in regards to sex, keeping your body inshape, education...the list goes on. But in general, each gender respects and enjoys when the other gender is disciplined and not just driven by base desires.