me and my friend having feelings for eachother

lil_carlitos

I sent an earlier post but i didnt write it right.

ok well me and my friend have feelings for eachother but the thing is we've been out before and the reason she broke up with me was because she has unresolved feelings for her ex bf (before me).

But she does still have feelings for me, and plus we've been out 2 times after we broke up.

What should i do pplz? i don't know honestly, ive been thinking bout it and just dont know what to do, im afraid that after these feelings have gone by that she wont have feelings for me anymore and that scares me because i wanna be with her, so i dont know if anyone out there can help me, id appreciate it.

If she has feelings with her ex boyfriend that she has to resolve, maybe you should just step back and let her deal with them, but if she's meant to be with you the time she spends with her ex won't matter because she will want to be with you in the end. It's good to let her have time to deal with her feelings, but you can't just wait around forever for her to figure out how she feels. She's going to have to choose one of you, and maybe if you're just understanding and there for her when she needs you, she'll chose you. But remember, if she honestly loved you, it wouldn't be that hard to make the decision...

• Author
lil_carlitos

yeah i am, and i have been giving her space to deal with it for who knows how long, but its her idea of us getting back together not mine, but then its her that breaks it up. she really doesnt spend that much time anymore , like maybe go talk like once i awhile thats it. i dont know maybe its just me, she did say that she doesnt wanna be with him so yeah ill stop worryijng bout it.

hey thanks...honey