please help me correct my problem

sucker4herlove

HI

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Every couple years I will meet a girl/woman who drives my heart bonkers inside because I really instantly fall in love with them. I always come on intensely strong, sometimes with the notion to marry them. My obviousness and predictability often gets me left behind. I want to give them all a baby. This is how i truly feel because i love the women who have been in my life so much! What should i do? I've gotten myself in big trouble because i can't hold back my emotions. I wish I could marry them all!

You very strong and good men.I cant say you what to do...but I think you will cope with youre problems

BlazeOfGloryy777

i have that same feeling sometimes you sound like you may be co-dependent. I know i am if im not with a girl im getting drunk or high or anything because i need somthing to make me happy. LOVE is what makes me the happiest but its on of the strongest human instincts and can be transformed into physical attraction love. send me an email if you want to talk more man. [email protected]

Rogue Casanova

I know what that feels like but to be frank with you, the worst thing for you guys right now would be to actually find a girl who thought you were sweet and actually ended up dating you. Now here's why I say this and don't take this the wrong way but, you would probably be needy, jealous if she had guy friends, the sex would be bad because you would be overly gentle with her or you'd be judgemental if she was into weird **** in the bedroom, and lastly you already need something external to make you happy when happiness is drawn from within. I would suggest working on getting your love life together before you actually start looking to date so then you won't give a woman a bad experience.