Insight

Sw3etdev1L

My boyfriend and I are going to be a year and eight months soon.

We are getting married in five months.

He is stressing out a lot about money, the thing is.. We have enough money to have a peaceful and fortunate lifestyle.

I already told him I wouldn't care to be poor, but that I want to see him healthy. He has gastritis due to all his stress.

I want to see him in peace, chillin, having fun, laying back, just not being stiff.. I already tried to get him into yoga and meditation, and exercise.. He does some exercise sometimes, he doesn't meditate, once every three weeks he does yoga.

The other day we had a fight cause he had these issues about very high goals for himself, economically which he wasn't able to fulfill and was trying to make me feel as if I was a superficial person who was interested in material stuff.. The thing is, I am not like that, he was just saying that to get his issues out taking them out on me... I said to him "STOP", u know that's not true, it is you who have harsh hopes for you and u are the only one who is hurting urself, don't take ur personal stuff on me, because I am innocent..

This has been an issue throughout my relationship really.

I didn't stop it because he is a great man. We all have our weak side.

This is his.

But really I don't know whyy, I've been coughing about a year since I've been his girlfriend, and I sometimes believe it is anxiety. His economic issues started to have a toll on me. WTF, I usually am a very layed back, easy going, simple and humble kind of person. To tell u the truth I had high hopes for me when I was young, stupid ones, who were really not high at all, but my panorama changed.. and I am happy with who I am and with him and my surroundings. So I should be in peace and laying back and enjoying my momento right? And I am, but sometimes I am anxious without a reason. Money is not a problem. We as a couple get along very well, we love each other, we are a young couple making our own places in the world... I don't want to see him sick because of his high standards... I wouldn't want that, I don't know how to tell him to just digest it.. Also, we are so similar and different at the same time..

WhiteChocolate

Not sure what your question is here.

But I would say that you shouldn't be feeling like this 5 months before marriage. You should be sure, with your entire being, that you want to spend the rest of your life with this man. And you should be happy about it.

Not with who he could be if he just let go of his anxiety. Not with who you wish he was. With him. Now.

You are coughing and anxious and blaming it on him. Seems like you two have some issues to sort out. :bunny: