online chatting making things hard

ahmedelsaka

hey,

there is this girl that i have been through alot with and now are really close friends but now i feel as if that since i have been talking to her on msn or facebook 90% of the time, i cant get her to talk to me in person unless its something important, and i cant talk to her as in a normal conversation in any other way, she cant open any social networks that i usually talk to her on and she cant text or call as her parents took away her phone, and now in the break period in school, i go to talk to her but it gets awkward or the conversation ends quickly, i want a way to go and talk to her and have a nice long conversation and start walking and just getting back together in person, rather than online, and i need a nice way that i can come to her and walk in the break with her, and PS. she is always avalible to talk or walk with in skool.

any suggestions on what i should say to her so we can hang out more? we are really close friends but i cant advance to the next level like this, i need to start walking and talking as much as possible with her and as soon as possible so if maby i can score a date with her before the summer.

Rogue Casanova

From what your describing here, you seem like you are an emotional tampon for this girl, like she keeps you around for quick convo about problems or to re validate that she is pretty and give her an ego boost. Second I think you might be creeping her out a little bit because your so nervous around her and because she doesn't want to have long convos with you.

Really cute thread title! Definitely caught my eye. Why can't she call you from Google phone? Lots of options that are free and use the same computer as chats. V

Edited by Balzac