please help!!!!

vendela

Hello everyone! This is the first time that I am visiting this sight and I decided to ask a very important question. I am getting married in two weeks and my futture husband want me to have sex with him prior to the marriage. I do myself very badly!!!!!! The thing is this; I am a virgin. I have waited all my life so far for this moment to happen and I am unsure of what to do. I am 32yrs old and very excited to go through with it. Do you think it would be wrong to hold on two more weeks or should I just go with my feeling and make love with my future husband? Please HELP.

It sounds pretty obvious to me that you waited 32 years, that's longer than a lot of people live, to wait for marriage to lose your virginity. After 32, that's T-H-I-R-T-Y T-W-0, years you can't wait just 14, that's

F-0-U-R-T-E-E-N, more days?

If your fiance is wanting this sexual experience for some special reason, ask him what it is. But you obviously abstained for longer than 99.999999999 percent of the population for a very special reason, so you would be a virgin on your wedding day. Why screw it up when you are so close to your wedding day?

Your fiance is going to marry you no matter what. Waiting two more weeks is not going to be that harrowing.

If you weren't getting married for six months, I'd say go for it tonight. But it doesn't get much more special than you can have it if you just wait.

There is nothing really wrong either way. There is nothing wrong waiting for your wedding day and nothing wrong having sex tonight.

Maybe, in a way, if you have sex now...in relation to the time you've waited vs. your wedding date...you have basically waited until marriage. Yeah, go ahead and do it. What the hell!!!

P.S. Don't have too many great expectations of your first experience. Sex does get better with time. In other words, don't cancel the wedding if it sucks the first few times.

What I am scared about is that I was told it hurts the first time so I want my wedding time to be joyful and painfree. I love him so much and tremble inside just from the thought of not having him. is it true that sex is painful? I cannot understand how this could be!!!!

It sounds pretty obvious to me that you waited 32 years, that's longer than a lot of people live, to wait for marriage to lose your virginity. After 32, that's T-H-I-R-T-Y T-W-0, years you can't wait just 14, that's F-0-U-R-T-E-E-N, more days? If your fiance is wanting this sexual experience for some special reason, ask him what it is. But you obviously abstained for longer than 99.999999999 percent of the population for a very special reason, so you would be a virgin on your wedding day. Why screw it up when you are so close to your wedding day? Your fiance is going to marry you no matter what. Waiting two more weeks is not going to be that harrowing. If you weren't getting married for six months, I'd say go for it tonight. But it doesn't get much more special than you can have it if you just wait. There is nothing really wrong either way. There is nothing wrong waiting for your wedding day and nothing wrong having sex tonight. Maybe, in a way, if you have sex now...in relation to the time you've waited vs. your wedding date...you have basically waited until marriage. Yeah, go ahead and do it. What the hell!!! P.S. Don't have too many great expectations of your first experience. Sex does get better with time. In other words, don't cancel the wedding if it sucks the first few times.

If your first sexual experience is gentle and loving, the pain can be minimal. At your age, it is even possible that your hymen has been broken or torn anyway. Get a doctor's examination if you want to find out fir sure.

If you are completely at a loss for what this experience is all about biologically, go to a good bookstore and, within ten minutes in the sex aisle, you will have a pretty clear understanding of what you can expect generally. Everybody's first experience is different.

But the pain is worth the joy. Do what you wish. Stop asking and start doing. Billions of women on this planet have gone through the same experience, most come back for more for much of their lives and many turn out to be nymphomaniacs... so their first experience was mostly likely pretty good.

I think you are worrying way too much. Go for it!!! This planning stuff really takes a lot of the romance out of it.

Wait! It wasn't painful for me..

Hello everyone! This is the first time that I am visiting this sight and I decided to ask a very important question. I am getting married in two weeks and my futture husband want me to have sex with him prior to the marriage. I do myself very badly!!!!!! The thing is this; I am a virgin. I have waited all my life so far for this moment to happen and I am unsure of what to do. I am 32yrs old and very excited to go through with it. Do you think it would be wrong to hold on two more weeks or should I just go with my feeling and make love with my future husband? Please HELP.

Hi, it will be great if you can hold it two weeks, so the wedding will be cosmo-wedding... it means very delecious very great and tender. He will always appreciate and respect you believe me men are me and remains always men.