Is this bad...?

Mango_Juice

I meet this guy (guy 1) in one of my classes in September. And him and I would always talk to each other, like we spent half of our nights talking to each other! Guy 1 and I were really close.

And in December one of his friends (guy 2) came to one of our classes. And I asked guy 2 when his birthday was. And he told me.

And the night before guy 1's game, he asked me if I was going to guy 1's game. And while I was at that game guy 2 asked me if I wanted to sit with him and I said yes (this is five days after we met).

Then on his birthday I wished him a happy birthday and then we talked for about 4 hours. I didn't think our conversation would have lasted that long. He fell asleep while talking to me, I was working on a major project, so he stayed awake with me :) And then that later turned into a routine. We always talked.

Guy 1 knew that guy 2 and I were talking to each other.

And so a few months later guy 1 asked me if I liked guy 2. I lied, and said no. But then I decided to tell guy 1. And guy 1 said I should be with guy 2, and that i should ask him out. Guy 1 said I have to ask guy 2 because guy 2 wouldn't because he (guy 2) doesnt know that I like him.

Guy 1 said that he doesnt like me, and he would never like me the same way I like him.

I talk to guy 2 more. And now guy 1 and I arent really talking to each other.

When guy 2 and I talk Im always smiling! :) Hes really nice to me! :)

Is it bad that I have feelings for guy 2?

And if we (guy 2 and I) were to date, would that be bad?

Edited by Mango_Juice
WhiteChocolate

You like guy 2, and he seems to like you. Guy 1 has clearly stated disinterest in you. I don't see the problem here.

Go for guy 2!!!