Money stress

Sw3etdev1L

I was so happy today, I did yoga, relaxed, got my nails done and stuff.. I arrive to my house.. My sister starts nagging at me, gossipping about my family, and nagging and nagging.... I call my father to see something important about a honey moon and he says I am not gonna be able to go to my cousins wedding and my sister neither because he ain't got money. I don't have money either.. So, i guess even if i wanted to go, I won't.

My boyfriend gave me my ring on march, my cousin asked his girlfriend in april and I already knew I was marrying on october, he is marrying two weeks before me.. He said congratulations when I called to say congratulations.. Which, sucks ....and I really wonder... IS THAT FAMILY??? I DON'T THINK SO. And of course he is not going to my wedding. What bothers me is MONEY STRESS... MONEY STRESS IS GETTING TO ME, I'VE HAD COUGH AROUND A YEAR BECAUSE OF MONEY STRESS, THE MONEY STRESS OF MY BOYFRIEND, THE MONEY STRESS OF MY FATHER, MY OWN MONEY STRESS.... I AM DONE WITH SO MUCH STRESS!!!! Sometimes I just want to quit the wedding, quit my family and move alone somewhere else with someone relaxed and who will just give me peace!. AND NO MONEY STRESS, IDEALY!

I was so happy today, I did yoga, relaxed, got my nails done and stuff.. What bothers me is MONEY STRESS... MONEY STRESS IS GETTING TO ME, I'VE HAD COUGH AROUND A YEAR BECAUSE OF MONEY STRESS, THE MONEY STRESS OF MY BOYFRIEND, THE MONEY STRESS OF MY FATHER, MY OWN MONEY STRESS.... I AM DONE WITH SO MUCH STRESS!!!! AND NO MONEY STRESS, IDEALY!

You could start by doing your own nails...

Just say'n - a lot of people stress about how to put food on the table or pay rent....

• Like 1