I had enough!

I've been in love (i only think about her) with this girl for the past 1.5 years and i had enough i know the she will never like me and i could never be with her.....and it has made my life a living hell

I need to stop thinking about her,need to let go,need to forget but i cant it only gets worse

TELL ME what should i do anithing i've tried ignoring her,beeing mean to her.I dont know what else to do I'll do preety much anithing just to make it stop please help me.........:(

Rogue Casanova

First off man, I would like to congratulate you for manning up and coming here saying you need help, because that takes balls. Second I have been in your exact same shoes so I know the feeling of hopelessness, wondering if your life will get better, wondering if your even worth the love of a beautiful women.

There is light at the end of the tunnel as long as you want the help. I would recommend for you to start going out and trying to meet women that you don't know at bars, clubs, grocery stores, anywhere there are women you would be attracted to would be great to go to. This will get you over your fear of approach and will develop a reflex that whenever you see someone you would be interested in getting to know, you will go automatically, this is just the first step, but I will go further in depth with you if you shoot me a pm, hope this helps man.

-Rogue

Professor X

What do you mean by tried to ignore her? Just do it. Don't talk to her, delete her phone number, remove her from your FB or whatever else you got her on. If she calls don't pick up, if she meets you in real just make your conversations brief and part away.

It will take you time, so be patient - it is not some miracle cure.

• Author
What do you mean by tried to ignore her? Just do it. Don't talk to her, delete her phone number, remove her from your FB or whatever else you got her on. If she calls don't pick up, if she meets you in real just make your conversations brief and part away.

It will take you time, so be patient - it is not some miracle cure.

We are in the same class at school how am i suppose to do that :( I see her every day i cant just change school