My husband and I work in the same company. We've never had problems with other employees getting in between before.. so here's the story. Our place of employment is most female workers.. expect for my husband and the cook. several weeks ago.. it was rumored that my husband had made a comment about another co workers ass. We laughed it off and never thought anything about it. However, a week later I happened to find this same co workers number in some stuff of my husband's, no big deal I knew why he had it.. although we did talk about it. That was the end of that. BUT.. the day after this.. This very same co worker askes my husband why he wasn't talking and joking with her.. his reply.. "My wife told me to stay away from you, I knew he said this, as he told me we laughed because I thought he was joking.. but now I learn he also told her "My wife found your number in some of my stuff" which he failed to mention at all to me. why would he do that to us? Especially in our place of work?!! and what do I do about it? PLEASE SEND ADVICE!!!

Olivia_19742004

What difference does it make that he didn't tell you he told her that you found the phone number? I really don't understand why this is an issue. You found the number, you know why he had it, both of you discussed it and it appears as though it wasn't a problem. I guess I'm a little confused about what is causing you to be upset.

I think I understand what the problem is. If he was supposed to have her number, why would he be telling her he couldn't talk to her because you found it? It seems kinda weird, and I would definitely talk to him about it. Maybe it's nothing, but then again, if it's something, it's better to find out before it goes too far.