getting rid of someone.

ahmedelsaka

hey, I've posted a while ago about this girl in which we were really super close friends, she used to call me closer than her bf, and then some problems happened about another guy she had a crush on took advantage of her so she left him and we were still not as close as before, but now I want to get close to her after what happened, I want to be the closest, but she barely calls, I can't call her and in school (( here is the main problem )) she hangs out with a small group of guys, but they are just friends, and now that she is hanging out with them, I dont know how to approach or talk to her, and since she is with them alot, they have gotten really close to each other, and I want to be the closest one, I dont know any of those guys, but I want to make her hang out with me more, I tried talking to her, she called me, I said that she only talks to me when no one talks to her and im not a feelingless wall, and she only said "no, it isn't like that" and changed the subject, she only talkis to me on the phone, and in school I can barely talk to her, how can I start to hang out with her or join the group, or anything so I can start talking to her, I need anything to make us hang out more or talk more before she forgets me completely, if things stay like this, she will completely forget and I will never be able to talk to her and get close like before, those new friends of hers are taking my place! what can I do? :s

Philosoraptor

Man that's a lot of commas.

Sounds like she was interested in you and was giving the signs and you never reacted so she's moving on.