All he ever does is talk about his penis

I have been in a friends with benefits type of thing for almost 2 years now. The guy and I have been having cyber sex since December, 2010. He and I have been friends for a couple of years, but he lives far away so basically our benefits is online and used to include phone sex as well.

The first few times we did it, he would talk a little about pleasing me (oral/fingering/that sort of thing) Things that would only feel good for me. But he also has been so oral crazy. Every time we talk dirty, all he does is talk about his penis. He never talks about how he wants to please me. He only talks about me riding him, and me giving him oral.

Like I said, first couple of months when we started this he was more romantic. He was very sensual and passionate. Now he is focused on himself rather than me. We have seen each other naked plenty of times, and he likes my breasts, but he barely compliments them. His penis is quiet large and I praise him about it, very often. He never talks about him doing anything to me, it's like I gotta do all the work. And he finishes very quickly, so nearly by the time I actually get turned on and into it, he finishes and the he's like "Dude, put your panties back on"

It makes me angry. Should I tell him how I feel, or should I just ignore him.

I fell in love with him a couple years ago, and he admitted he had feelings for me too, but he refused to have a relationship with me because I'm too far away. The told me that about 6 months ago tho.

I fell in love with him a couple years ago, and he admitted he had feelings for me too, but he refused to have a relationship with me because I'm too far away. The told me that about 6 months ago tho.

He doesn't love you. He doesn't want a relationship with you. He's just using you for a sexual release.

So why WOULD he care about pleasing you and saying things to get you off? He doesn't care about you getting off. It's for him.

So what are you getting out of this? You get to cyber with a guy you love and who doesn't love you back, so you can leave each interaction feeling lonely (and sexually frustrated)?

I don't think you should tell him how you feel. I think you should just quit cybering him.

Friends with benefits only works if both people get their needs met, and if both people are able to separate love and sex. Since you admit you love him, this isn't working for you.

• Like 2