Is this a sign of liking or just being a nice?

janeyarrafie

OK, I just started working at this resort and I met this guy who's from Colombia.

He's 20 years older than I am and already has a wife and 3 daughters living in Colombia. He's really an amazing guy, and very kind as well. He helped me quite a lot of times and during lunch time he'll usually share his lunch with me(but he shares it with everyone too). He'll stick up for me when someone is being aggressive to me. He's always staring at me and once he called me senorita bonita. But the thing is, he's also looking at the other female employees too and that kinda irritates me a little bit.

So do u guys think he likes me? or is he just a playboy who flirts with everyone or is he just trying to be nice to me? sometimes I do realize that it's wrong for me to like him since he's already a husband a dad but sometimes I just can't resist thinking of him. what should I do?

You keep your mitts off him and find someone your own age who is single. Falling for a married guy will cause you nothing but pain - and a few cheap thrills.

You sound very young. Time to grow up, act like a decent human, and stay away from somebody else's husband.

All I can say is...it doesn't matter.

It doesn't matter if he likes you.

It doesn't matter if he's a Playboy.

It doesn't matter if he's older than you.

It doesn't matter if he's married with kids.

Just completely write this guy off...other than you work with him. The thrills that you may or may not get with this guy are NOT worth what you'll experience in the end.

Follow the other two poster's advice. The heartache you will have in the end will not be worth the thrills and the things he'll say to make you feel good about yourself. Stay away from this guy.