Wrote her a "Love Letter..." 8(

• Author

Damn, what's wrong with me?? I woke up thinking about this chick, and now all day she's been on my mind!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I can't believe this...why am I missing her and thinking of her?!?

• Author

I'm a knucklehead...I'm here thinking about contacting her to see how she's been.

I'm a knucklehead...I'm here thinking about contacting her to see how she's been.

Has she not contacted you at all?

• Author
Has she not contacted you at all?

Nah, she hasn't contacted me at all. Not a peep...but believe it or not, as "crazy" as she is, she's very shy and I think that she is honestly too afraid to even reach out.

Reason being is 'cause she knows when she does something "wrong" and goes into her shell.

That's why I was thinking of just reaching out and trying to say "hey" to her. I do miss talking with her and hanging out with her, afterall.

I wouldn't mention the letter or anything like that, just wanted to try and say "hello."

However, on the other hand, I do know that if I try and say something and she doesn't respond, it makes me look weak, etc.

That's why I'm having trouble with it. I did learn a lesson as to not open up to her, but I lost a friend here as well. Someone that I did enjoy hanging out with and talking with.

This whole thing just sucks...:o

whichwayisup

Don't contact her. She's treated you poorly and made you feel bad. Her loss, not yours. She isn't that nice and sweet girl you started to like. You're hung up on the image of her, of who you want her to be. She TOLD you that she purposely will push guys away when they get too close and hurt them. Sadly, now you have firsthand experience with that..

Do yourself a huge favour and delete her off of your facebook and also block her.

Make peace with this. You did NOTHING wrong. She is immature and full of drama..You don't need someone who does 180's and can't be true and honest.

Whatever you do, don't contact her and IF she reaches out and contacts you, do not answer back. Why you ask? Because she is playing a game with you and the minute you disappear for a long enough time, she will notice and need an ego feed. I'm betting once you delete her from your facebook, she will try to contact you.

• Like 1

What a BITCH! That's the first thing I thought. Are you kidding me? She asked you to pour your heart out then backed off? BITCH!

Kick this girl to the curb, she's been playing you. The only thing that is your fault in all this is allowing her to lead you around by the nose the way she has. Put an end to this and cut her loose.

BITCH!!

• Like 1
  • Author
Don't contact her. She's treated you poorly and made you feel bad. Her loss, not yours. She isn't that nice and sweet girl you started to like. You're hung up on the image of her, of who you want her to be. She TOLD you that she purposely will push guys away when they get too close and hurt them. Sadly, now you have firsthand experience with that..

Do yourself a huge favour and delete her off of your facebook and also block her.

Make peace with this. You did NOTHING wrong. She is immature and full of drama..You don't need someone who does 180's and can't be true and honest.

Whatever you do, don't contact her and IF she reaches out and contacts you, do not answer back. Why you ask? Because she is playing a game with you and the minute you disappear for a long enough time, she will notice and need an ego feed. I'm betting once you delete her from your facebook, she will try to contact you.

Thank you for this...however, we're not Facebook friends or anything. I just sent her that message on there telling her I won't bother with her anymore.

That was over 2 weeks ago now, and this weekend actually will be a Month since last seeing/hearing from her since writing that "love letter." Wow. That's crazy...I didn't even realize it's been that long already.

But yeah, I haven't contacted her at all since that FB message, and that was it. Gave her the letter...didn't hear from her for over a week...sent the message, that was it.

So having said all that, I've definitely disappeared and she hasn't said a peep. That's why I'm wondering if I should just say something, but I guess that I am not in the wrong and should just keep my mouth shut, huh??

Thanks for the reply. :)

• Author
What a BITCH! That's the first thing I thought. Are you kidding me? She asked you to pour your heart out then backed off? BITCH!

Kick this girl to the curb, she's been playing you. The only thing that is your fault in all this is allowing her to lead you around by the nose the way she has. Put an end to this and cut her loose.

BITCH!!

Nope. Not kidding at all. 100% true and accurate story...

As far as kicking her to the curb/cutting her loose, I have if you read the response above.

Thank you for the reply as well. :)

• Author
She isn't that nice and sweet girl you started to like. You're hung up on the image of her, of who you want her to be. She TOLD you that she purposely will push guys away when they get too close and hurt them. Sadly, now you have firsthand experience with that..

Yes, I also believe I am hung up only about an "image" I might have of her. However, I can't stop thinking about all the great times we were having together and stuff.

Just mutual fun and laughing, etc. Just great stuff together. I keep picturing us happy laughing/joking, etc., and her smiling at me and everything.

Like I said, I just feel like a fool with all of this...

But thank you again. I don't know why I'm so hung up on her like this. Probably like you said, just the "image" or idea I have of her. :(