hurt & confused

designer78

I've written in before. I was in love with my ex-boyfriend's best friend. I appreciated the advice I got, and had my man read it also. He took the advice about us taking a month apart. I didn't agree with it, but I dealt (and am dealing) with it. But, as my life usually goes, the plot thickins. My man's ex-girlfriend was extremely upset when he told her that we were together. He says they had broken up 3 months before we got together. She has been constantly calling him and stressing him out. Anyway, to make a long story shorter, she e-mailed me today. She says that they never broke up until the end of May--3 weeks after he asked me to be his girlfriend. So, it seems as though the break-up was because of me. She says that their relationship was rocky in June, but they worked on their relationship all through July (while I was away for 4 weeks) and she says he even took her to his family reunion (in Florida--we live in Alabama) and talked to her about marriage and kids. I am so hurt because I thought that we loved each other, but obviously he was lying to me from the start. I have never been "the other woman" before, and I would have never put myself into this situation. I don't want to believe this girl, but I find it hard not to. I just wish this was all a bad dream.

Well, I must think more of your guy than you do because I totally believe him. This girl has no reason whatsoever to call you. Communicating with you is highly improper. The word of a scummy ex girlfriend is not what I would call credible.

But thanks to your lack of trust and faith in your guy...and thanks to your willingness to completely jump to conclusions because some veangeful bxtch calls you and gives you a line, this bxtch is getting her way.

I say your guy and his ex will be just fine thanks to YOU...because your boyfriend deserves someone who will trust him, who will talk to him before making judgements, who will believe him over the word of some worthless tramp who likes to break people up, and someone who has a lot more positive view of things in general...and because you gave this girl her wish and her satisfaction.

Hey, it just wasn't meant to be. I hope in the future will will consider getting your facts from all the parties and arriving at a decision based on all those than just taking the word of someone who is so happy you did.

Now, isn't that just special!!!