Bestfriend in Love

Skitlles

Hey I am in the same situation! Tell him how you feel, seriously. I've done it once before and it worked for a week! (It only worked for that long because I found out that I really didn't like the guy too much). Just tell him what you reall think of him and how you feel about him and maybe he'll understand. If not, then he's not good enough for you. Good luck!

What do I do when I have fallen for my best guy friend?? I really do have genuine feelings for him and I have reason to believee he has feelings of similarity.
If you truly value your relationship with your bestfriend, you'd probably want to hold off on telling him exactly how you feel. Ask him indirectly about how he feels about bestfriends being interested in one another, with a hypothetical question. If he answers negatively, don't pursue it any further, however, if he answers to your liking, tell him then how you feel. Just don't be too direct or agressive. What do I do when I have fallen for my best guy friend?? I really do have genuine feelings for him and I have reason to believee he has feelings of similarity.

This is something pretty common among intergender friendships. Although I don't know the depth of this friendship, you need to weight the options. Pursuing a romantic relationship could work out well, or it may fail. If you two are truly good friends, then a clean breakup won't damage that. Make sure these "feelings" aren't some passing infatuation and do some communicating.