Cheating friends

soooooconfused

I was at my friends house for a month, and everything was all cool until the last night I was there. We had 3 female friends come up to visit us for the weekend and take me home. At night, when everyone was "sleeping" except for my friend and one of the girls and I, and they were watching tv and thought I was sleeping. They got very quiet and I heard movement and what sounded like scratching (I HOPE), and then I heard "with the door open" and some odd noises. I went to the bathroom and peeked in the room to see them facing eatchother sideways on the best next to eachother, but I didn't see their faces. On my way out of the bathroom I took a closer look and they totally moved to sitting up. She has a boyfriend, and this is the second time he has done something like this. Last time, I was sleeping on the floor in his room, a girl was on his bed, and him on the floor too. I woke up to them doing something on the bed and hearing some underware snapping noise and left the room. I forgave and didn't forget that one, but this one really bothers me. Should I talk to them about it, or a friend who knows them and I know will keep it secret, or what?

• Author
soooooconfused

Good point. Me and my other friend were drinking and some female friends came over to drink also. I had too much and went to bed early, they had a 3way.

StartingAgain

Pesonally, I see nothing wrong with a threeway, but a little discretion might be nice. I don't know about you, but while I would expect a couple staying with me may have sex, I would trust them to be quiet and definitely not do it in the same room I occupy. I mean we all have a bit of a voyeur in us, but somethings should just be kept private. Sex is one of these.

StartingAgain

Geez-louise! I guess these people have no morals at all? Oh well, what goes around comes around. All this bad behavior will come back to bite them eventually.