A flirt or more?

So, I met this woman a year ago while working together in a week-long project. We were attracted to one another (talking, touching, gazing) but I decided not to get involved for a number of reasons.

When the project was over I decided to text her to show that I had liked her and that I'd like to see her again. She replied almost a week after thanking me for the message and giving ideas to where to meet. I wasn't expecting an answer by then so I decided to cool it off. We talked a few times afterwards but nothing else.

Some months ago we meet again for another project, I had asked her before if she thinks it's a good idea and yes. But at the beginning she doesn't act interested and drops in a casual conversation the mention of her boyfriend. I had gotten that idea already so I chill out and just have a great time working with everyone else. From a number of incidents I can see that she's still attracted to me, although I have no interest because she's too confused.

The goodbye is shorter and I'm just looking to move on, but at the end she tells me that she'd hope to see me on the next project.

That freaks me out, I mumble an excuse, but later when I see the project I realize I can't refuse it professionally. So I decide to apply, I get selected and I'm now going to see her in a month.

This time we have kept communication contact since the last project. And I have also written and send her/posted some texts about these moments, which she has liked for the most part.

My question is: what to do now? I feel we're both confused about what we want. I know I don't/didn't want a long-distance relationship (although I feel I'm already in one sometimes) for several reasons and I imagine that she is still involved with her boyfriend. I know I'm attracted but I don't want to have any expectations at the same time.