just turned around.

ahmedelsaka

hey

me and this girl were super close friends for a long time and even called me closer to her than her boyfriend, and broke up with her because he told her to stop talking to me, and then she hooked up with a guy she was madly in love with, she put me just as a friend, but still sometimes said that she felt me as i was before, but never said it in front of him as she didnt want him to leave her, and she even agreed to kiss him (lips) and in the end he left her, and then we started flirting and talking but one day when i accidentally opened up the fact that she kissed him, she changed with me, and started only talking like "ok :P" and "thx :P" whenever i try to talk like before, but still, i feel like we are 3/4 way the same as we were before. Im literally obsessed with just talking to her, and get insanely jealous when i see her talking to other dudes, although i just love her as a super close friend, but not only like, by dudes that are cooler and more popular than me. what can I do to just make her like me, or be even more attracted to me?

thanks guys !! :D