Advice for a messy adult food party for two??

Good afternoon, folks:

My partner, a young 60+ woman and I are contemplating an erotic, probably messy, food party for the two of us. This is new territory for both of us.

We would be appreciative for any advice, tips, or things to avoid for this adventure.

Thank you all very much for your help. I'll let you know if this happening was a good or otherwise experience in a few days.

Sincerely, Peter34

Pardon me for thinking about one thing, but it's an erotic food party, I suppose, right?

Well, other than the usual whipped cream, strawberries and Nutella ... I don't know... It's not the food per se, but the admosphere! The music, the room - decorating it, the olfactive stimulation... Enjoy!

Sounds interesting...!! I've not actually tried this stuff yet, but from a purely practical point of view, I'd say to put down plenty of towels, or a large sheet that you don't mind getting fairly messy!! Then go for it!!! (Most women like melted chocolate.) ;)

Seahorse

Did you rent the movie 9-1/2 weeks? They have quite the erotic food scene giving one ideas - I agree with the plastic down though!

Have fun!

Missy10