breast size

self consious

self consious

I'm only 23years old and i'm extremely self-consious about my breast size. I have very small breasts but i don't want to consider surgery. I have a very loving boyfriend who loves me for my personality. eventhough i haven't been sexually intimate with anybody, i worry about being naked with a man because of my breasts size. Does a girl chest is important to guys when making love? please help!

Yes...breast size does matter. But so does butt size, nose size, head size, and even EYE size, for that matter. Yes, guys do look at a girl's breasts, alot.

HOWEVER...I know plenty of overweight girls with large breasts. I also know that at times I am much more attracted to a girl's face, or personality than than I am to her breasts.

And yes...I am glad you won't get implants.

Breast size matters...but I've found that I really do take the whole woman into consideration, and as I mature (and go through plenty of airheaded superficial girls) I begin to value strength of character more than anything.

Good luck...now please get naked with your man (LOL)

Paulie

I read your post. I'm of the oppinion that breast size doesn't matter. I judge a woman by the size of her heart not the size of her chest.

I'm only 23years old and i'm extremely self-consious about my breast size. I have very small breasts but i don't want to consider surgery. I have a very loving boyfriend who loves me for my personality. eventhough i haven't been sexually intimate with anybody, i worry about being naked with a man because of my breasts size. Does a girl chest is important to guys when making love? please help!

Don't be concerned about something as silly as that. Personally speaking, it's not even something I think about in a woman,and your boyfriend feels the same way too. Besides all that,surgical breast are noticeably 'fake' looking...most guys can tell if you had surgery right away then you'd end up feeling awkward about that.

Some men like big breasts, some like big butts, some like long hair, some like short hair, some like brown eyes, some blue, some like blonde hair, and some like brunettes. Some guys like skinny ladies, some the athletic type and others the BBW (Big beautiful woman, overweight) type.

There are a lot of men who care little about any of that as long as their woman is intelligent or can cook.

If you aren't any of the above, concentrate on one of them and have it. There will be many men who will love you. And they really won't pay any attention to the size of your breasts.

There's somebody for everybody.

P.S. There are some men who like other men who are flat chested as hell. Isn't the world just wonderful!!!

I asked this playboy male friend of mine once if he preferred big breasts in a woman and to my surprize he told me he hated them because they got in the way while he was making love. He told me he only liked small to medium sized breasts, preferably on the smaller side and wouldn't even consider a large breasted woman as a potential date.

ok here is the story guys that i have talked to all say that women with large breasts turn the off! dont be self concious about being naked because of your breast size. mine are not that big and the guy i am with loves them. you need to feel comfortable with your body. if a guy doesnt like you for your body then he is not worth it and you need to find a guy wo will appreciate you for who you are.