¿Do Women find it attractive to put videos in facebook of you driving?

thecobra

you, driving on a lamborghinni ... engine roaring... and rocking some nice music. do woman find this attractive? masculine?

No, not in the slightest.

You are utterly obsessed with Facebook, aren't you? :confused:

Every thread you have posted has been about chicks on Facebook....:rolleyes:

• Author
No, not in the slightest.

You are utterly obsessed with Facebook, aren't you? :confused:

Every thread you have posted has been about chicks on Facebook....:rolleyes:

not quite... dis is a different one from bermudaa...

Yes, but the common de-nom-in-a-tor

is f-a-c-e-b-o-o-k...

What is so special about facebook?

Have you heard of telephones, or actually meeting up for coffee and talking F2F, at all?

I know, daft idea.;):rolleyes:

• Author
If you actually had a Lambo I think you would already know whether it would pull girls.

i got pictures next to one and inside...lol and a video driving

• Author
Masculine is definitely not the word that comes to mind

What? what kinds of things should i put in face boo that will get her attention?

you, driving on a lamborghinni ... engine roaring... and rocking some nice music. do woman find this attractive? masculine?

i hate guys who show off. its such a turn off. you sound like a douche bag, if u have to try hard to impress, just give up now becuase real girls are into guys with natural swag that don't have to try hard to impress.. just happens naturally for them without even thinking it.get on their level you loser.

• Like 1
Disenchantedly Yours

Negative. You'd have better luck getting yourself a New Holland tractor, putting on a plaid shirt and smeering some baby oil on yourself and posting that on Facebook.

• Like 1
january2011

Not this woman. There's nothing more boring than watching a car travelling from A to B. That's why they have to add the music to keep people awake long enough to pay attention to the call-to-action at the end.

Read the comment again. If you actually OWNED one... which you clearly don't, so it's all a cover designed to impress... and empty claims are extremely unimpressive....

What? what kinds of things should i put in face boo that will get her attention?

"face boo" is right....:rolleyes:

You're 30 fer chrissakes... 'face boo' is not a dating site, neither is it a location for you to attract the girls by talking bullcrap....

Jeesh, you really need to get out more.

This would be as bad as a photo without a shirt!

.....And the gold medallion... and the skin-tight white flares... and the curly perm... and the droopy moustache and bushy sideboards.... and the 4"-high metallic platform boots...

hopefully that's given him a few ideas.

the comedy value will be priceless.....! :laugh:

Ok. Post them on facebook.

I know you're getting some heat in this thread but there are some women out there who do like guys with fast cars. (I suspect those women aren't well represented here on LS, given the responses you've got so far.) If that's the sort of girl you want to attract, then that's how to attract her! Of course, she may be disappointed with your answer to "when can I have a ride in that?" if it isn't yours.

• Like 1
inaya_night

I find it rather...show offy. they're just trying way too hard. and the girls they attract are the wrong types...

oh oops i forgot you said facebook.

well i mean, if you are trying to be funny then it's different i guess...

• Author
i hate guys who show off. its such a turn off. you sound like a douche bag, if u have to try hard to impress, just give up now becuase real girls are into guys with natural swag that don't have to try hard to impress.. just happens naturally for them without even thinking it.get on their level you loser.

thank you for telling me what's wrong and telling me i'm a winner. you should tell me also how I could get on their "level"

u let me know i'm doing it wrong. u should tell me how u might think it would be right.. .i guess...

• Author

so u hate lebron for taking pictures with the championship trophey... everubody knows he want it... and he still takes it