Somewhat embarrassed to ask

Aim to please

Aim to please

I'd been married for a long time, now divorced for a while. I've met a man and we've become intimate. We're pretty well matched in our desires and enjoy making love to each other. Now the embarrassing part - I want to give this man oral sex and I have zero experience. Don't laugh!! My ex-husband was not interested in it (!) After a while, our sex life dwindled down to nothing for many reasons so I never got any "practice" in. Not surprising we ended up divorced. He was the only man I'd been with up until now and I'm embarrassed that I don't what to do.

Now I find I want to do this for this man I care for to please him. I know he would like it if I did and I want to do it right. Would he think I was an idiot if I just told him the truth? That I'm not very experienced with this but that I want to learn and ask him to help me learn what pleases him in this way??? Would he think it was stupid if I asked him, in effect, to be my teacher?? I know there are places online I can go to to read about how it's all done to bring the best pleasure to a man and I have read alot about it but, let's face it, doing it is a little more involved than reading about how to do it. He pleases me considerably orally and I want to return the favor.

There is nothing at all wrong with you telling your man of your inexperience. As long as you let him know you are a willing student, he would probably very much appreciate giving you instructions on how to best please him.

I don't think it could happen a better way. I also think it would make him feel very special that he was your very first. This could turn out to be a lot better than you think!!!

Aim to please

I don't feel so nervous now... he seems to be the kind of guy that wouldn't mind playing "teacher"... I'll give it a try and hope I can report back that it was GREAT!