what do i do

not allways perfect

not allways perfect

hi i really need some advice i was dating this guy years ago we split up and have spoken since the 2 mouths ago we became fwb that could benifit others we started chatting though text we would text evey day all day and still do we say morning and night (last and first person to speek to) we have both told each other loads about exs our past even things we havent told anyone else we meet up when we can to well you know but after we just last there chatting and cuddling it was all going fine till i happendf to say in a friends kind way that i like him and cared as a friend for him then we had the ok it need to stop and we just stary friends thing well it didnt last long we are still texting and meeting up but then the last few day its not been the same i asked him straight shall i back off he said stop asking stupid questions it does my head in i would say i work people out quite fast but for the life of me i cant work him out at all how he feels what he thinking i asked him since we started as fwb how many others has he slept with he was honist and said one that was the first week a few people know about us like his sister and her hubby my mum and sis and a few friendsad she is shocked of what he told me lol even she has ask me to see and ask if hes ok and they are close i know he been hurt really bad in past we both have am i reading to much into it or is it just me should i back off grrr i dont know what to do i dont wana ask him how he feels as well i dont know lol just latly we have been both going through some stuff and we are both there for each other but as i said the last few days have been diffrent he been very quiet texts but idk just not him i need help a out siderds point of veiw please help me

For the love of punctuation, please insert some, since your post is completely unreadable.

For the love of punctuation' date=' please insert some, since your post is completely unreadable.[/quote']

Yep. 30 seconds in, I started to feel pain and gave up.