love... trully

HAve you found (or felt) true love? Do you think you're up to it? Do you want it? Do you have the space for it in your life? Is what you're feeling right now really love?

dudesomewhere

hmm, the questions...then the answers...

BUT! If you found true love but don't have it now...was it true love? Barring any deaths and similar catastrophes...is it true love if the love is no longer there? hmmm, I say...hmm

True love, that's what I'm all about, I'm up for it, want it, and of course have space for it...I don't make room for any fale love if I can help it :p ...is why I don't spread myself thin...but maybe I should huh? Cast a huge wide net? Nah...I like to use my little fly caster :)

depends on your definition of true love.

My definition of true love entails that you answer yes to the first four questions in the original post...and with exception to certain extreme circumstances, a "yes" to the 5th question is required as well.

If you don't have room, you make room. If you don't feel that it's worth it, I think it's not "true".

And if you're not up to it how on earth can it be true love...

I suppose you can argue that there are things more important than love... but barring that, love is lacking if you can't make room for it in your life.

But others might have their own definition of true love.

Well i really swore i was in love one time. Long time ago.

But then you think about it...

If it was true love where is it now?

I still can't figure out if i believe in love at first sight either.

I mean..true love... can it happen at first sight or does it grow over time?

And then theres the movies and novels which f*** me up.

All these happily ever after ending and s***! That never happens in real life so I don't even know what to look for anymore or feel. It's really confusing. But I am open to it, I definitely have time in my life for it, and if it comes my way then yay me! But for now I'm just going with the flow. I'm not looking for it.. I'm looking for a good time and just someone to share my company. I hope what they say is right though...

"Don't look for love let it find you"

True love, that's what I'm all about, I'm up for it, want it, and of course have space for it...I don't make room for any fale love if I can help it ...is why I don't spread myself thin...but maybe I should huh? Cast a huge wide net? Nah...I like to use my little fly caster

I think that's very sweet.

No.

Yes.

Absolutely.

More in my life is better.

What im feeling right now towards my girlfriend is something truly special to me. Its a feeling i have never had towards someone. Is it true love? Not sure (most likely not), but then again im not really sure of what true love is. What i feel now is more than ever in my entire life towards another female, but i think i have alot to learn still.

I subscribe to the Practical Magic philosophy of fall in love whenever you can. :love:

Everyone is different and each person has something unique to offer- I guess I'm kind of a hippie w/my try to love everyone attitude.

But true love- that special bond between you and the person who makes your world right...

:) yes

:bunny: everyday

:love: Now that I know it- wanting it is out the window- I NEED IT!!!!

;) No need to make room- love takes over

:love::love::bunny::bunny: LUCKY ME -YES!