Does she like me or not??

So i will make it short

I've been in love with this girl for 2 years now.She knows i love her but she hasnt given me to much chance....

I dont know whats with her....sometimes she is soo lovable and sweet and sometimes she is kind of bitchy and mean....(yep she hits meh not that i mind that)

I think that there is a small chance that she likes me cause when i sed i dont want to love her any more she sed :"i dont want you tu start ignoring me or to forget me or etc. let the things run on their own "

It may be just me or she might like me Ow and after i told her i dont want to lover her anymore we had a fight and havent spoken since... I would have given everithing for this girl and sometimes it seems i give to much and recive too less............

Should i keep on trying to make her like me? Or what should i do?

The more responses i get the better

Philosoraptor

You need to let it go. She wants your attention but has no desire to commit to anything with you.

• Like 1

Sounds like she likes you but dosnt quite love you. It donsnt seem like it is a serious relationship, but i would poor your heart out to her and tell her everything thats on your mind. It takes alot if confidence to do that but TRUST me it does work. If she says something dumb when after your done talking and dosnt say i love you or anything that seems like she cares, the. sorry bro you might have to leave her.

• Author
Sounds like she likes you but dosnt quite love you. It donsnt seem like it is a serious relationship, but i would poor your heart out to her and tell her everything thats on your mind. It takes alot if confidence to do that but TRUST me it does work. If she says something dumb when after your done talking and dosnt say i love you or anything that seems like she cares, the. sorry bro you might have to leave her.

I hope i haven't given the wrong impresion....

Sheee is in the same Highschool class with me soo the fact about leting her go is preety much gone cuz i see her every day :?

I sometimes think about the fact that i dont deserve a girl like that (in my eyes she is just perfect ) And about the fact that i get hurt that preety much right.... My life has been preety awful cuz when i made her mad (not on purpose) i would feel like sh*t but when i made her happy it would make my day....(i told her that too) She even made me cry for her once (worst day of my life cryed myseft to sleep) because i was trying again to make her like me and i might have overdone it.... but at least i tried :glare:

Ow and last I told her i will make anything possible to make myself to not see her the same i see her now,That i would end preety much any contact with her buring the summer holiday....And her reaction was not that good she seemed preety upset if i can say so.And a couple of days ago she tried to talk to me on "Messenger" Starting with the usual "angry Smiles"like she was mad at me or something and i didnt respond and now i'm preety unsure of what to expect of her (i think she should be mad :?) Sooo my last question would be should i be the good guy and try to make up with her or keep on this path ?:'(

Just to let you know, how sweet, caring, lovable, and perfect she may seem, there is no such thing as the perfect girl. She knows you have something for her but she won't give you a chance. You should tell her everything but don't poor your whole heart out and end up looking pathetic. You give her a choice and even though you see her everyday, just make it seem like she isn't there. Keep yourself busy and your mind occupied with other things besides this girl.

abc00poonam

I think she is like another guy. You should ask her what's her problem, what she want then you should decide what to do good luck....:)