female sexuality

worry

I'm a young woman with no sexual experience. Everytime i get aroused my vagina aches and is not a very pleasent feeling is this normal? also, i never had an orgasm before. i hope someone with knowledge on this subject will answer my post since i don't know other place to ask. i would appreciated it.

lots of practice

I am a young (nearing 30!) woman with a fair bit of experience. I still get an aching feeling occassionally in my vagina when aroused. I find that it is usually when I have not had an orgasm for a while, and once I have, then it calms down again. You should try masturbating - touching yourself gently with some pressure inside your vagina through your fingers and around your clitoris. Do it slowly and take notice of all the sensations and the pleasure which will arise from this play. Create some quiet time for yourself to do it in and think any thoughts which arouse you. I think the ache will be satisfied once you orgasm. Good luck xxx.

I'm a young woman with no sexual experience. Everytime i get aroused my vagina aches and is not a very pleasent feeling is this normal? also, i never had an orgasm before. i hope someone with knowledge on this subject will answer my post since i don't know other place to ask. i would appreciated it.