Downtown Trouble

DrizzBliss

I have a girlfriend who I've been seeing for two months, and everything is going great so far. Except for in the bedroom. In my last relationship I recieved oral sex. My current girlfriend has not showed any interest in performing oral sex, so I wanted to know what's the most respectful/appropriate way to ask her?

There are some women who either have no experience performing oral sex or they prefer not to for various reasons.

The best way to resolve this issue is just address it with her, get straight to the point, orally.

taintgettinitboo
There are some women who either have no experience performing oral sex or they prefer not to for various reasons. The best way to resolve this issue is just address it with her, get straight to the point, orally.

I personally suggest that you try going downtown on her first...here is a joke I heard some time ago man and woman were starting to get real busy in the sex department, when the man asked to her to go downtown, as she got there she wasnt doing anything so he asked her what she was doing,

she said window shopping, you cant expect a woman to go downtown with out any money! Now this is just a joke I would never suggest paying for sex as an option. Just thought it was kinda of cute