i asked this girl for the movie sometime and she said sure she will go sometime, but yesterday when i asked her that if she wanted to go on this coming friday, she said "I have to stay at home with my little brother cus my parents are going out of town, sorry".

so what do you guys think of this sutiation. but she makes eye contact with me all the time and when she see that i am looking at her she smiles and turn around.

and one my friend asked her if she liked me and she said i seemed nice. should i ask her again?

aw, go ahead and ask her out again. she may really have family obligations and still wants to go out with you.

you'll never know unless you ask her again. just be sure to give her plenty of notice when you do ask, say one week. if she tells you she's busy again, ask her when would be a good time. if she says something like "well, i'm very busy. i don't know," then cut your losses. she's not interested.

BUT, she sounds very interested from what you said about her non-verbal behavior. she is giving you all the signs for you to ask her out....green light means go!

good luck --

Yeah, you should definately ask this girl out again. However if she turns you down again with another questionable excuse it's time to look elsewhere.