Would you consider this a one night stand?

innocent112

[font=arial][/font][color=red][/color]

I am a virgin, but I use a vibtator every once in a while when I'm really horny. My question to you guys is, Will you count getting drunk and doing everything except for having sex and oral a one night stand. The other day I got drunk when me and my roommates held a party at our house. When the party was over I called a friend up to visit. When I arrived I went in his room and we started watching t.v. I started getting tired so I turned around on my stomach, then he got on top of me to give me a massage. He told me that he wanted to give me a full body massage, but it would get too physical. When he was finished with my massage I turned over and laid my head on his shoulder. He then said to me "You're too close smellin too good". (I guess the scent of me made him too horny l.o.l) For some reason we started making out. When it began to get physical, I said to him "I'm not going to have sex with you." I thought I ruined the moment when he stopped and laughed and said "girl we don't have to do nothing you don't want to, but it was funny when you said that out of no where." I replied back saying " I know but I'm just letting you know". Things led to one another and it seemed like fore play for hours. He sucked on my breasted, fingered me, kissed and touched me all over, but we didn't have sex. This led until sunlight. I fell asleep for a little and woke up at 9am to go home, catch a nap and get ready for work. Would you consider that a one night stand even if I didn't have sex? If not what would you consider it.

• Author
innocent112

oh yeah I forgot, when he got hard, sometimes even with my underwear on he would poke it or rub it against my vagina. Hope this isn't too explicit for you guys.

well, i read on some website that you are considered virgin until you are penetrated by a guy no matter what else you do. but i could be wrong

well it's samething like if a girlfriend gives her bf a handjob but don't have sex with him. so it doesn't mean that if he got handjob from her, hes not virgin anymore

get my point

• Author
innocent112

but my main question was do you consider that a one night stand, and if not what do you consider it?